Size: Size 11-12|Colour: Red/Grey|Change
Price:£5.00 - £19.49

on 14 April 2014
These insoles, originally developed for sports enthusiasts, make workwear far more comfortable and bearable. I wear my work boots for 12 hours a day. These insoles reduce the impact of my footfall, keep me blister free and most importantly make the shoes comfortable! I have pair in my walking boots, a pair in my clogs (they are about 15 years old now!). A good investment.
on 19 February 2014
I bought these to put in a pair of lace-up boots, these are very comfortable, absorb the heal impact well and basically make a pair of leather winter boots feel like I am wearing trainers.
on 18 January 2016
Soft. Semi bouncy. Easy to fit. Comfortable ta walk on, after a little of time for your feet to get used to it.

These came in very smart packaging. I'm a size 41 / 6.5. I ordered a size 7. So i had to do a little bit of snipping at the toe-end so they can fit my shoe. My foot couldn't fit comfortably into my shoe with the existing insole still in place plus these insoles. So i had to remove the existing insoles. These would be roughly double the thickness of a conventional shoe insole.

They take a little bit of getting used to from a comfort and feel point of view. Don't get me wrong, they are not uncomfortable. The feel, the bounciness etc is quite different to normal shoes and insoles. It takes maybe an hour or so of walking around to not notice anymore.

Very comfortable, and certainly they do absorb vibrations. Especially at the heel of your feet.

Phil.
on 11 September 2014
I have found that with Sorbothane, purchasing them for a pair of shoes can be a bit of a guessing game. I've had pairs of shoes where I have fitted Sorbothane insoles in and they work really well. Other times they have made the shoes too tight and comfortable as a result. I guess my answer to this problem would be, if you already own a pair of Sorbathane insoles, try them in a new pair of shoes first before ordering a specific pair for those shoes. If you don't already own a pair of Sorbathane insoles, give them a try!
on 15 September 2013
they really are comfy under foot with good support. you get what u pay for. bought cheaper version for my other shoes to save swapping about. leave these ones for the shoes i use most ...my trainers and they can be cut to size. yes i love them...they were recommended by my podiatrist because of my sore arches. i can walk a lot further now without pain. good investment thanks.
on 24 June 2014
I would reccomend these insoles to anyone wanting a comfortable walk. They were bought for my walking boots and they have proved excellant.
on 16 December 2014
Great insoles, i was just looking for a general shock absorbing insole for my everyday boots and these were perfect. I've definitely noticed my feet and knees are less stiff after being on my feet for a long period of time and they are very comfy. As mentioned in other reviews don't buy for shoes or boots that are already really snug as they are quite thick, which was exactly what i wanted but may not be right for you. Overall very good value for money!
on 1 December 2013
These are very comfortable and are an ideal fit so no need to trim to make fit Very quick delivery.I would highly recommend
on 9 August 2013
I have played sport all my life and worn Sorbothane insoles for longer than I can remember and never suffered a sports injury at all . Surely I must credit these insoles with a great deal of credit for this and I would recommend these insoles without reservation to any body. I dont play sport anymore but wear them all the time in my shoes and slippers.
on 24 March 2016
Very comfortable insoles, however after only a few months of wearing these the top layer has peeled off leaving a sticky surface underneath exposed. This isn't what I expected from premium insoles. The manufacturer's insole which came with the boots lasted much longer than these ones.