on 4 December 2009
The Sophie stories are lovely and really captivate young girls imagination. The fact that you can get three in one is brilliant would recommend to any 5 year + children as they really get the imagination going and work wonders with their reading.
on 19 January 2013
Totally loved this book. My 5 year old and I had read the first three books, in one volume as well, and loved that. Sophie is a feisty girl, with tons of character, like mine so this was a perfect set of stories. The writing is brilliant, laugh out loud funny and some bits so sad I had to get Daddy to read it! (You'll know what I mean when you get there!). But having read all the stories, I really miss Sophie! Loved it, loved it, loved it.
on 13 June 2010
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter, following the huge success in our house of the first Sophie's Adventures book (bought for her, as she is just like Sophie!!). This one did not disappoint; equally as funny and entertaining. We looked forward to reading it together each evening and it was a shame when we came to the end. Wish there were more in the series!
on 10 July 2012
Got this book after reading the first adventures of Sophie. Would HIGHLY recommend this for 4-6 year olds. It's such a lovely story.
I didn't really like Babe (same author) and so didn't think we'd like these books but we fell in love with them. Only wish there were more written.
on 27 October 2011
One of the great things about having young children is being able to read the bedtime stories. The Sophie stories which were not around when I was younger are great fun and my daughter and I bombed through them with great enjoyment. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 12 January 2014
these books are so lovely to read,humerous also,they are so delightful to read.I read it myself first,before giving it to my grandaughter,also called Sophie
on 4 October 2014
My seven-year-old daughter loves this series and had read the book within a couple of days. Arrived very quickly and my daughter was delighted with it.
on 27 July 2012
Bought for a small friend after reading the stories to my 5-year-old, who thoroughly enjoyed them. Lovely gentle stories with plenty of mischief!
on 1 November 2014
son loves it
on 30 December 2014
Brilliant book - my 5-6 year old daughter loves the stories.