on 21 March 2015
My son absolutely adores this.

We had real troubles with him accepting bottles and pacifiers before this. Something about the rubbery texture seemed to work and he loved just holding it and nomming on it. Now he's teething, we store it in the freezer so its cold and its one of his favourite.

Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2013
Got this for my son when he was 3 months old as he'd started chewing his hands and my fingers. Initially he didn't like it but now he's 4 months he loves it! Fits in your pocket to take out and about!
on 16 April 2013
Perfect first teether, soft, light and small so little hands and mouths can manage it, no risk of a smack to the head with a heavier plastic teether! It obviously provides relief too, as my daughter loves it
on 21 February 2013
my little one can really grip this teether and learn how to direct it into his mouth. A lot of teethers are way to heavy and way to big for their little fingers and little mouths. It makes you wander who designs some of these teethers. The two different edges gives him variety when he wants relief or just to bite down. A great product.
on 16 January 2014
This smaller giraffe seems so much better than the bigger one. Our little 4 month old loves it, he can grip it in many different ways and all the corners, ears etc make perfect chewing spots to get to all those areas that are bugging him.
on 6 December 2015
My little boy finds this easy to hold and get into his mouth and spends ages chomping away on it - he cut 2 teeth at 4.5 months so needed a toy which was easy to hold and light enough to keep in his mouth - would recommend this toy. Easier on the gums than some of the harder plastic teething toys too - he has a few plastic teething toys but this softer rubber one is definitely his favourite.
on 2 January 2016
Absolutely love this teether - it is the best we have tried by far. My son carries it with him everywhere and it really soothes him when he is struggling with teething pain.

It's shape makes it very easy for babies of all ages to grip, it looks pretty and it is easy to clean. To add to that it's well packaged and would make a great gift for a new baby.
on 28 May 2015
I bought this after my daughter threw her last one out of the pram. Unfortunately, it's not as soft as her last one which came in a package with the giraffe and keyring. Otherwise I'd have given it five stars.
on 9 April 2015
My 5 month old son went straight for this when it arrived along with the full sized giraffe. Easy for him to grip and small enough to chew on. Now at 7 months he still chews on this but has moved up to using the bigger giraffe too. Sturdy and seems to be a good material for chewing on and it does seem to help him!
on 3 May 2015
This is a great little teether for my 3 month old. At the minute she has no interest in holding things for long but if I hold it in her mouth briefly she will hold it there for a little bit longer. She is still young so I think she will come to really enjoy this. It's so easy for tiny hands to hold. Only thing is that it's a little pricey.