Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
It appears to have 16GB of internal memory but not all of this is accessible to the user. On the settings in mine it seems to want to let me use about 12GB. The phone accepts a standard mini sd memory stick however. These are very cheap, I bought a 32gb card. There is a setting in Android that lets you transfer your data from the phones memory to the sd card very easily if you need to free up space.
8 Jul 2014 by Nick
votes
sorry whatever net work you are on go into the local shop & get them to cut your sim card down to a mini , normal size sims wont fit in , i went into my 3 shop & they cut the card down for me
8 Feb 2014 by David Furlong
votes
I did a quick search for you and eBay sell screens for £12 for this fne so your likely to pay about 30 to get it fixed at a fne repair shop. I had problems with my xperia t I bought from amazon is sent it to Sony and they fixed it free of charge, if the screen is smashed though you would need to get it fixed yourself, my digitiser was broke (ment when I touched 2 number 5 would press and not 2 and so on) got my fne bk within a wk I was really happy with Sony services but if it's cracked your best bet is a fne repair shop, ask a cpl of shops how much they would charge I've found some are more expensive than others for the same thing, you should get the fne bk that day doing it this way.
1 day ago by Victoria mctier
votes
I couldn't tell you but I'd imagine so, mines worked in Scotland, Spain and Bulgaria
1 Jan 2015 by Victoria mctier
votes
The phone I got came with charger and headphones, if you want solid advice do not buy the phone, it's garbage! Comes with a fitted cheap battery that loses charge and can over heat. Tell ya a phone to go for that works like a dream and thats Sony M2, I am using it at the moment, great value for money and reminds me of the Sony Z. Wasted my cash on that Sony T. Chris .
26 Oct 2014 by Christopher Taylor
votes
It's unlocked so it runs on any network.
7 Sep 2014 by N.E.R.O.
votes
Yes
28 Aug 2014 by Beth Tennant
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers