Questions & Answers
Sony TDGBR250 Rechargeable 3D Glasses
by Sony
4.2 out of 5 stars (279)
£17.49
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
We have sony KDL 55HX853 these glasses are outstanding no problems with them. Have watched several 3D blurays.
5 Apr 2014 by Grahawk
vote
I think it is only a newer model . These glasses go with 3D bravia tv's . That's my personal opinion . Have a look on www.sony.co.uk/accessories and I'm sure you will find the right answer . Type in the compatibility box your tv model and you'll find your answer. Hope this helps
27 Feb 2014 by blastewitz
votes
Mine are black
27 Feb 2014 by gandalfdgrey
votes
Very fast, I usually stick them in for about 30 mins and they last for weeks ( using them for a couple of movies a week)
17 Feb 2015 by MR L GRAHAM
votes
Hi there, sorry not sure as we only use them for tv. Sony online help forum is helpful.
17 Oct 2014 by Grahawk
votes
I wear wire rim glasses without any trouble under them. Don't play games, so can't speak to that.
4 Sep 2014 by Arthur
votes
No They use infrared not bluetooth
29 Dec 2014 by thrakkie
votes
Don't know. I've got a Sony TV.
1 day ago by macca
votes
Hi there , I try this set of glasses on my unit , but sorry to fine that this ( Int_Red set) did not work , you will find a lot of this type of glasses on pages for sale as this is the old type , now heres the good news you can get 3D glasses very cheap on a web on this web page-- new Rechargeable 3D Glasses for Sony HW30ES VW90ES VW95ES 3D Projector TDG-PJ1 this page is on e-bay uk I used a projector . and they cost me £17. each.. And on there main page you will see that they do many types for sony unit . , Hope this helps you out . ps a great 3D movie is on blue ray is R-I-P-D .
7 days ago by ADRIAN
votes
Not sure they didn't work on mine
18 Mar 2015 by Jamie williamson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers