on 1 October 2014
I've been an XBox gamer for so long, after leaving the PS2 behind for the original XBox and loving the XBox 360. I got the XBox One on Day One and love it - games are great, graphics great but a few things pissed me of... NOT 1080P, NO Surround Sound via BlueRay.....

So I bought the above... I love it, its amazing. It boots up so much faster than XBOX one, games are fast and amazing (as are XBox ones) but the sound is fantastic. All games I've bought since this purchase has been PS4 games. The next XBox game will be Tomb Raider, but only because it is XBox excludsive on release.

My only little issue is the OS, it's is basic which isn't bad, but you can't even change the background colour... (or am I missing something stupid here?). You don't know which users is logged on, XBox wins big here but is let down by resolution and speed.

Big thumbs up to PS4!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2014
A big improvement in quality over the PS3...Still the issue of a new Game Console where the is a limited choice of games while the software houses catch up, but of the two games I have played so far (Infamous 2nd Son, and Watchdogs) there are big leaps forward in both game and graphic quality
on 17 November 2014
Great little console, so far really enjoying it, the xBox controller still feels a little nicer to hold and use over long period of time.

Apart form that it's great purchase, and a must have for any gamer.
on 16 December 2014
I put a lot more time in to this than I ever thought I would. I was seriously worried about there being a lack of games, but a few months down the line, my backlog is as big as my previous-gen one already!

The bundle its self is great! At the time of purchase, I was pricing up against GAME and a few other stores. I noticed that for the price of getting a PS4 and Second Son in GAME, I could get the camera and extra controller for an extra £30 on Amazon, and decided to go for it. The camera has been pretty rarely used other than the auto-sign in feature, and I paired the second controller with my PS TV. Regardless, I feel I definitely am getting my moneys worth from the console.

Also, it kind of goes without saying, but there's not much point in having any Sony console if you don't have Playstation Plus. That alone has inflated my library to a ridiculous point. Failing that, there's plenty of games available, and they aren't anywhere near as expensive as I expected them to be after seeing them for £55+ in stores.
on 31 August 2014
WOW WOW WOW THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION CONSOLE SONY HAVE DONE IT AGAIN AND THE PS4 CAMERA IS AWESOME THE GAME INFAMOUS SECOND SON GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING I JUST CANT WAIT FOR FURTHER GAMES TO COME OUT CAUSE THEY WILL BE AMAZING THANKS SONY FOR A AWESOME GAMING CONSOLE AND THANK YOU AMAZON FOR A FANTASTIC SERVICE. WHO EVER READS THIS AND YOU ARE THINKING SHALL I OR SHALL I NOT THIS IS A MUST ITS AMAZING IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY :):):):).

THANKS SONY AND AMAZON
on 13 August 2014
just so we are clear i used to be on the xbox 360 then when i heard the xbox one was online only i had only one choice for next gen great console top class if your thinking of buying this you should its one of the best bundles out there so far
on 11 August 2014
best of the best
on 13 October 2014
Loving the new Ps4, Infamous: Second Son is one of the best games I have played this year
on 6 November 2014
Great game! Components work perfectly. Couldn't ask for more from a console.
on 20 November 2014
My family and friends have enjoyed the graphics and smooth operation