Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
vote
I bought mine to go with my ipod shuffle, so i guess the would
4 days ago by sarah priestley
votes
Yes you can use them on a tablet or phone. They are very Comfy. Hope this helps!
20 Apr 2014 by dawn
votes
I'm not sure, i don't have ipad 4. but i think the audio port is universal..
9 Jun 2014 by Kevin P
votes
120cm
26 Jan 2014 by Robb
votes
Sorry I don't have a Kindle Fire HD so I cannot answer your question. But what I can say is that they are compatible with my iphone and my ipad. Sorry if I couldn't be of more help. thanks
27 Jan 2014 by T. Benhamza
votes
Hello, I have only ever used these with my Kindle Fire HD but I am pretty certain that that all headphones would fit. I have an I-pod shuffle (wee square thing - sorry not very clued up on technology) - I will check later to see if fits! Headphones are brilliant and 3 of my friends have now purchased them too. Cheers
1 day ago by Miss L. A. Beattie
votes
I believe it uses the standard 3.5mm audio jack, so it should be. (Although I would advise you check the console's manual).
23 days ago by Mr. Daniel P. Porteous
votes
Yes my little girl who is six uses them and they are ok with any headphones just make sure they have the volume at a certain level not to loud or to low.
16 days ago by MR CM YOUNG
votes
Yes they do. And iPhone as well!
16 Nov 2013 by Shub
votes
the sound on them is excellent well balanced sound not to much base.when i put them on my mum says she carnt hear the music.i have the volume on about medium.they are excellent for the price.the only downside is the lead on the headphones is quite short.but apart from that i would buy them again.
19 days ago by paulg
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers