The Little Deviants have crash-landed on the Whoman world and they’re in big trouble. To save them from the evil Botz, players will need to use their PlayStation Vita system in loads of clever and quirky ways.
Little Deviants offers 30 mini-games in total, showcasing all the cool new features of PlayStation Vita. For example, pressing the rear touch pad will make the game world swell and bulge and tapping on the touchscreen will knock the Little Deviants to and fro. Players can even sing into the PlayStation®Vita microphone or use the rear camera to take their gaming into the real world.
- Use all of your skills to outwit the fiendish Botz and save the Little Deviants. Get hands-on with the PlayStation Vita system: tap it, tilt it, press it, sing to it or interact with your surroundings using the in-built rear camera.
- Get to know five crazy Deviants, each with their own personalities and abilities: Goopher, Blobber, Frostal, Pyruss and Nucleor.
- Invite your friends to beat your best scores via PlayStation Network.
Please Note: PlayStation Vita titles are not compatible with standard Sony PSP consoles
Join the Little Deviants in a series of madcap adventures that allow you to have fun discovering and experimenting with the new PlayStation Vita functions - including rear touch, front touch, the motion sensor, front and rear cameras and microphone.
Unleash your inner deviant on PS Vista
- Play with the little Deviants in crazy mini-games using the PS Vita system's touchscreen, rear touch pad, microphone and more.
- Grab some friends and enjoy multiplayer games for up to eight players via pass around mode.
- Work with the Little Deviants and learn to use their abilities to boost your scores before sharing them with your friends.