Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
I never tried recording from phone, so cannot say much about that. I would love to try, but mine stopped working after some period of sparingly usage. Sorry
10 Jan 2014 by PJR
votes
Definitely, you need a usb to mini-usb cable. Very common, should be super cheap
29 Nov 2013 by C. Brown
votes
I'm not sure what is required from this recorder to accommodate the usage of an earpiece. I can try and answer. There are four ports: -one with a headphone symbol (3.5mm jack required) -one with a microphone symbol (3.5mm jack required) -one for USB -one called 'M2 microSD' Hope this helps, if not, sorry! A great device though. Records sound to an exceptionally high standard (for the price).
23 Nov 2013 by Wazza
votes
There is MIC IN connector. You can select which microphone (internal or external) is used from the menu. The manual explains how to do it.
5 Mar 2015 by Jacek Artymiak
votes
Unfortunately not. Had a look and Olympus DS7000 has it but it costs significantly more
14 Feb 2015 by M. Lee
votes
i had a similar pronblem, seems files get corrupted , buttons do not respond. no hard reset button. guess 2 years is all you get
9 Feb 2015 by AD SOOPAUL
votes
yes you can bookmark and I cannot recommend this model high enough.
3 Dec 2014 by sheila murray
votes
You can just copy the content to your computer. There is also a Memory Card slot for added storage capability.
20 Sep 2014 by Kindle Cooking
votes
Hi Diana, I haven't tried it with an iPad since I dont own one but I suspect you could play it on an iPad given that it seems compatible with most OSs. Most iPads have a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack which makes it easy to connect to the Sony recorder if u want to play it without downloading or saving the files. Hope the answer is to your satisfaction.
11 Jun 2014 by SeanCourtney
votes
Sorry, haven't a clue. The sound quality is remarkably good if you just put the recorder near what you want to record. Try the Sony website?
1 Jun 2014 by Barb Langley
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers