Our products are packed with technology for maximum performance and minimal environmental impact.
For high level of energy efficiency qualified with Energy Star.
Your VAIO saves energy every minute with a mercury-free white LED backlight that produces no heat and makes your screen last longer. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to conserve energy.*
* Select models only
- Your VAIO saves energy every minute with a mercury-free white LED backlight that produces no heat and makes your screen last longer. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to conserve energy.* Recycled plastic is partially used for the cabinet.
- We only use PVC-free (Polyvinyl Chloride) wiring and BFR-free (Brominated Flame Retardants) casings, circuit boards and plastic parts over 25g.
- All plastic parts over 100g are made from one single material or easily separable materials so they can be quickly recycled.
- We use recycled or certified paper-based packaging so that it can be recycled easily and VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compound) vegetable oil or water based ink for printing.
- Gone are the days of big boxes and manuals. Countless tress are saved by reducing the size of packaging and including the manual on your hard drive instead. For necessary printed documentation we use recycled paper or FSC certified paper.
- Sony has formulated a global environmental plan "Road to Zero", which is long-term vision of achieving a zero environmental footprint. In order to realise this vision, Sony has set forth a number of mid-term targets and established a global environmental management structure.
VGP-BPS35A, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Documentation Pack, VAIO International Repair Service Guide