- Product Dimensions: 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm ; 100 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: SMA5136B
- ASIN: B00EDJN3J4
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 4 Sept. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (530 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Click here for information about recycling electrical and electronic products
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sony Executive Flip Book Case Cover with Credit Card Slot for Xperia Z1 by Made for Xperia - Black
|Price:||£9.57 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£10.42 (52%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed specifically to fit the Sony Xperia Z1
- Protection against bumps and scratches
- Clear inner shell with soft lining
- Ultra thin fitment and magnetic closure for additional security
- Credit card slot to keep your essentials in one place
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black | Style Name: Sony Xperia Z1
Flip Case Protects Sony Xperia Z1
This flip case will protect your new Sony Xperia Z1 from whatever accidents your day will bring. The case has been custom made for the Xperia Z1 so your phone will fit perfectly safe inside. The durable outer material is hard wearing and is complemented with grey stitching.
Custom Made for Sony Xperia Z1
The flip case is custom made by 'Made for Xperia' an official licensee of the Sony brand, for the Xperia Z1. The hard plastic locating inner shell holds the handset perfectly in place; this allows all features to be accessed whilst in use. Both the camera and charging points are fully functional.
Soft Material Interior
The inner case is lined in a soft material; this protects the screen from scratching whilst closed and gives a superb quality look when case is open and in use.
Magnetic Secure Closure
The Sony Xperia Z1 flip case, benefits from a magnetic closure tag at the top of the case, this allows the case be opened and closed easily, whilst maintaining the sleek contoured design.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, the materials and styling has a "premium" feel that compliments the premium build quality of the Z3.
Cut-outs are all in the right places. The magnetic charging port is covered over when the case is closed (I think this is good because it protects the little copper charging points) but easily accessible with the front folded back.
When folded to function as a stand, there's no slippage because the interior surfaces are a textured rubber-like material.
Just a couple of very minor negatives...
1) The card slot. Seems pointless. I wouldn't want to put such cards so close to the emissions that come out of a phone in case it corrupts the data on them! It would be fine for a business card I guess. Maybe also practical for NFC tags such as those that Vodafone apparently supply because their e-wallet doesn't use the phone's in-built Nice chip!
2) The polycarbonate back of the phone is really thick...about 3mm of solid plastic. I have mixed feelings about this. It definitely contributes to what is definitely a robust case but it significantly adds to the overall thickness. However, by using transparent plastic, you can still see the much of the phone itself so it certainly doesn't waste the appealing look of the phone.
So even my negatives aren't really negative!
This is a good quality, smart. practical and protective case that is likely to last well. I recommend it.
The product isnt bad, the carbon fibre effect looks nice but is made of an average quality one colour pvc type material. I think this is acceptable given the price range. The crystal/plastic holder works well and keeps the phone securely fastened in the case. The material on the inside of the cover is a nice feeling woven effect rubberized material and I can see this giving the screen adequate protection. The flap at the front does not sit flush when shut, it will always "pop open" by about 10 to 20mm but again no big problem there I didnt want an unsightly clasp anyway. The case does allow multiple viewing angles when the phone is landscape - but I suspect calling it a "genius" piece of design is a little like me saying "my ability to fit two entire digestive biscuits in my mouth at once is a work of evolutionary genius, marking me as obviously genetically superior to the rest of the human race". Fair enough though, what is a little hyperbole between friends eh ?.
What I do take issue with is the following point. This is why the product isnt really useable for me, and why Ill be ordering the official Sony one instead.
* "The Roxfit Slimfit Book case is now fully compatible with the official Sony dock - just flip the case open, fold back the front flap and sit your Xperia Z3 Compact in it's dock without having to remove any part of the case."
This statement simply IS NOT TRUE AT ALL. The Sony official dock comes with two adapter plate types for the Z3 Compact (the other two are for the Z3 full fat version), marked "34A" and "34B".Read more ›
That said, this cover really is a quality product that offers sturdy protection for the back and corners, whilst the extraordinarily slim carbon fibre front cover protects the screen well, leaves all the ports fully accessible, reduces bulk in the pocket and maintains the phone's lovely slender profile.
There are no regrets about this purchase and, had it not been for the inability to use the use the Sony DK32 Z1 Compact Charging Dock for Smartphone without first removing the cover (a fault that appears to be common to all the available covers for the Z1 Compact) I would have had no hesitation in making this a five star review.
NOTE: there is no magnetic clasp for the cover - for me personally, because my pocket achieves that just fine and it significantly reduces bulk, that is a huge positive; but you may want to keep that in mind if the ability to securely hold the front cover closed in a bag is an essential requirement.
6 MONTHS ON:
1 - The case is still as good as new and shows no signs of wear and tear.
2 - I've had no problems with compass interference.
3 - Touchscreen Sensor interference isn't a problem, PROVIDED you keep both the screen and the inside of the cover clean .. but this in turn leads on to the one minor bugbear ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this case. It's actually the best one I've ever bought. It looks smart, it feels nice to hold. It fits perfectly. It's a lovely colour. It's great. Thankyou Sony.Published 4 days ago by ShanLeoPaige
How can this possibly be stated as a Sony executive product?
It has nothing to do with Sony at all.
Very misleading statement. Read more
‹(•¿•)› «:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»Published 7 days ago by m14hrm
Really fantastic product. Looks professional and it is lightweight and really stylish.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Sent this back and got my money refunded. Looks and feels horribly cheapPublished 15 days ago by Mr Kevin J Frost
Pros : Strong , Affordable, Good quality, Cruelty free material
Cons : Upper cover doesn't hold properly
Very thin, flimsy case that does not stay closed. Only advantage of this case is that it does not add much "bulk" to your phone, but I felt the Z3 Compact needed a bit more... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Richard