Questions & Answers
Sony DVPSR760 Upscaling DVD Player
by Sony
4.2 out of 5 stars (127)
£29.95
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 36 questions
vote
You need to have an available HDMI socket on your TV and you need to buy a an HDMI cable from Amazon also to connect the two. You only need an inexpensive one - see Amazon basics. After that it is just plug and play - after you have selected the HDMI outlet as the source from your TV controler.
28 Aug 2014 by Smithers
votes
Ours does, provided the disc has been properley "finalised" on the other equipment before playing.
18 Mar 2014 by Colin
votes
No it does not have a scart output. It has HDMI out, digital phono out and a 3 phono out (one video and two audio). Hope this helps.
12 May 2014 by David Williams
votes
Does it play CD's? 17 hours ago
Yes it does, which we found out inadvertently when buying a 'DVD' movie which turned out to be a soundtrack 'CD'!
17 hours ago by tarka
votes
High Speed (Category 2) 1.2 Meter Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI cable with 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
15 days ago by Mr. B. Westley
votes
I wish I could help with your query but I have no idea what Amazon Prime is let alone if I can watch it on the Sony DVPSR760. Sorry!
22 Sep 2014 by tarka
votes
didn't end up buying this product, went for LG instead, but on my LG unit has a USB port and yes can play downloaded films from your gig-stick, it won't however play films from an external hard drive, 32gig stick would be sufficient..
30 Aug 2014 by GARY
votes
This is a player only. It does not write to disc to record anything. It will play DVD's and do photo displays to TV. In the end I didn't buy it because I need a DVD player which will play mp4 files from USB which I download from the Internet. This player will not do that so I bought an LG Blue Ray player. More expensive but a better player.
17 Aug 2014 by Geoffrey Thomas
votes
no it will not play region 1 or American dvds
14 Aug 2014 by anthony pettifer
votes
Sorry no idea - but why not use the USB with Stick drive etc.
11 Aug 2014 by Smithers
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers