Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
vote
Certainly my one is made in China. (If you are thinking of buyings one I have found it to be a stunning little camera.)
9 Dec 2014 by Joan Robinson
votes
No, it's the camera's only real weakness, the zoom hoovers up dust and eventually (i've had 2) it gets into the body. I don't have the RX100 Mk2 so can't speak for the latest version. I use the Sony leather case for basic protection and the camera gets serious use and I would not change it for another given the size versus excellent performance. Ideal for travel or as a backup to your DSLR/SLT
8 Sep 2014 by Titanium Rex
votes
No. (RX100 Mark 1) Mine doesn't. I use it often for video, normally on the Mpeg 4 setting for ease of editing. Believe me the sound quality from the internal stereo mic. is so good you do not need an external mike. I play back HD video on my TV and the sound through a Yamaha Soundbar with Sub woofer. I am fussy about sound quality because I have perfect pitch, and although I am a little deaf at 75, Poor sound actually hurts ! My advice is do not bother with an external mic.
27 Dec 2014 by Chris King
votes
I do not think so. (I love the camera but I am not up to speed on much of the technology. I have just cantered through everything on the menu and there is nothing to suggest that it has.) With any luck someonne better versed in these matters will answer next. My apologies for not being more helpful. The one thing I can say though is that it is a great little camera and the lens is excellent.
17 days ago by Joan Robinson
votes
You can connect the camera direct to your computer via a lead to the USB socket on your computer. Or you can buy a separate device that will read all cards and connects to your computer. But the camera should come with the lead to connect it directly to your computer, so no need to remove the card.
11 Apr 2014 by P. Horrex
votes
Yes it does. It's on the same place as on the MK2 model.
23 Jan 2014 by Kindle Customer
votes
I've never had any real trouble, but, as you say in bright light it could be tricky. Simply put it's abilities and size, make it the best point and click I've ever had and that has more than outweighed any niggles i've had
1 Feb 2014 by Titanium Rex
votes
I also have a Samsung tablet, and I have not found a way to transfer directly to the tablet, due to the lack of USB port. Sorry!
17 Dec 2014 by A J Miller
votes
It isn't bad but not as good as Sony would have you believe.
15 Nov 2014 by Mr. Mj Franklin
votes
Sorry, I don't know the answer to this one but I bet Sony themselves would be able to tell you. I have always found them very helpful.
6 Oct 2014 by Joan Robinson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers