on 29 December 2013
Really pleased with the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W730 camera, it takes great pictures even in the zoom mode. Only one thing I had to try & sort out was the ac adaptor, I got a two pin one instead of the UK standard three pin!
on 9 December 2013
Fantastic camera features for such a cheap camera showed what you can get if you look around pictures were sharp and video function easy to use. Worth the spend, 5 stars
on 7 January 2014
These cameras are small, lightweight and easy to use. They are also so much easier to charge than the previous version. Only one minor complaint - the box the cameras arrived in was a make-shift version made from cardboard from a much larger box, hence it was poorly secured around the cameras leaving visible access to what the contents were.
Otherwise my new toys are great. (Feedback left on behalf of end-user)
on 2 December 2015
Great camera. works really well!!!
on 18 March 2015
Very good value and as advertised
on 21 March 2013
Just replacing our last Cybershot we expected the newer model to be similar to the old one, it did look the same! However this camera is too small and light to use even for my wife, also the build quality is no where near our older cybershot it is made from plastic and the covers for the memory card / battery are very fragile. I guess the camera will be fine for young children with small hands.
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2014
Nothing wrong with the product, but I was surprised to find only a European 2-pin power cable was supplied with it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse