on 25 June 2014
Really great laptop, it manages to handle many tasks really quickly and run games smoothly.
Overall I'm really impressed, I was a little worried about Windows 8, but it has a desktop mode (like Windows 7) and is easy to use.

I gave a 4 star rating as I find the track pad awkward - it has no left or right buttons, the whole thing is clicked, which is annoying when wanting to use two finger as it constantly moves the mouse when trying to click. I think it's something that will just take some getting used to, but obviously you wouldn't have this problem with a mouse attached.
on 28 August 2014
This is a great laptop for anybody expect those using it for very demanding tasks such as gaming on max settings or 3d rendering.
I use this laptop for average day to day tasks such as word processing and surfing the web. So far it as definitely been fast enough and I haven't run into any problems as of yet.

For the average user the 500GB harddrive will be enough it will only be to small if you are planning on installing a lot software or games
on 23 April 2014
excellent article any problem with this thank for great services i hope have happy afternoon i recomended us. j 100%