on 2 January 2015
Okay, despite being in my mid-thirties (or perhaps because of?), I really wanted this bag, so I added it to my wishlist and my mum bought it for me for Christmas, haha. :-D I love it, and will most likely get some weird looks when I use it at work next week!!

As a bag, it's well designed and made. Lots of pockets, and as well as a flap across the top, it has a zip to secure the main bag. I've had bags which don't have this zip, and it really makes a difference.

Geek note: It can't be Green Hill, because that was in Sonic 1, and Tails wasn't.... but who cares? Sonic, yay! :-D
on 5 October 2013
my son asked for this for school but within two weeks the strap had broke trouble is the dearer the item the cheaper thread they use. Very disappointed. he has tried to mend using fishing line which is stronger than the cotton.
on 21 July 2013
I was very pleased with this bad. it was large and roomy and made of very strong material, Ideal for carrying books, phones, flasks etc.I have used it every day since it arrived.
on 25 May 2014
I love the Hedgehog bag. Big, spacious and full of little pockets to carry my pens, sandwiches and toys. Best bag I've ever had, even when it is empty.
on 13 February 2013
Incredibly happy with this bag. It's a nice size, and also does what it's supposed to do, and very well might I add! Well worth the money
on 18 May 2015
Great item, well made. Daughter was proud to show off at school :)