Size: 0.72m l x 0.35m w x 0.29m h|Change

on 4 December 2013
This is really a bed table.
Because it is quite heavy(2kg), so it stays stable on my soft bed unlike other laptop tables that always collapse in 5 minutes.
You can adjust the height of the legs to make it fit you most.
It can be used for multi-purposes - watching movies from laptop, typing/working on laptop, or even reading and writing on paper. It fits all.

Really recommend.
Overall this is a very good product. Made from well finished wood with both an adjustable laptop support and a small drawer for nicknacks. I like the fact that the height of the unit can be adjusted too, making it useful in bed and/or sitting in a chair. However, this is also my area of concern in that the leg adjustment is simply piece of wood with an elongated hole in it's centre allowing it to slide, and held in place by a simple wing nut. My wife has rheumatism and simply cannot tighten the wingnuts sufficiently to hold it in place and, If I do it for her, she then cannot release the nuts to enable the legs to be folded up. This would be an area of manufacture that would be easy to improve upon by the replacing of the wingnuts with a simple 'over-centre' lever which most users would find easier to operate.

Still worthy of a 4 star rating and, if they change the height adjusting design, a 5.
on 1 February 2014
I study a lot sitting in bed because of back problems. This product is absolutely fantastic! The wood is beatiful and I love that it has two sides to it with a little cupholder mark and a tiny little drawer on the side. I even use it to eat on my bed and watch programmes on my laptop. If I get bored and tired I put it on the floor and study there. The heiught can also be adjusted to your needs. I didn't have high hopes but oh was I wrong! Surprisingly fast delivery and I'm very happy despite the expensive pp! Well recommended.
on 27 November 2013
This is item is made in China. If you were unfortunate to receive a piece that slipped through quality control like me ... you'll have to make do. BUT the customer service team on this company is the best by far. Steffi was patient, understanding and very generous when she hear about my issues. You may request that they check the item before shipping but rest assure that the company will be very quick to resolve any issues. I will be a return customer for sure!
on 23 December 2013
The Notebook table is as expected and is very useful for working on Laptop and Notebook.

I use my table to rest on Dining table so that I can work on my Laptop standing.
on 22 July 2014
the middle part of the table is only moveable with force and accompanied by loud noise. Material is not cut correctly! The pins of the stopper didn't fit into the holes in the table either. Not useable. However, seller answered quickly and friendly and refunded without further ado. Given that it is delivered from Germany, returns seem to be complicated.
on 20 May 2015
Excellent product!! This is nice size table, (emphasis on table!!) very good quality, with smooth edges and great finish, adjustable hight which works perfectly. It's sturdy, and well balanced. I'm really pleased that I ordered this size and not smaller (55cm x 35cm) since this size is more versatile, I can use it for my laptop and still have space for A5 note pad and mug with a hot drink, or for my dinner plate and salad/side dishes with space for a drink.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for bed table, just bear in mind that this is larger than an average dinner tray so if you are after something like that this may not be suitable to you due to its size, however, I love it!! 10 out of 10!!!
on 10 March 2016
I've been using this table for a few months now and can happily say it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. We have a very small apartment so there is no possibility of a desk being installed anywhere and as a student it's important for me to have my own workspace, so I bought this. Large enough to hold my 17" laptop, mouse and an A5 notebook on it comfortably, it's strong, reliable and exactly what I need. If not using it on the bed, it's perfect to lay on the floor with a blanket. The fact that it's foldable allows for easy storage and those complaining about the legs not being able to fold back when the legs are extended - stop being lazy and get a grip! Spending 2 minutes readjusting the legs wont kill you, considering this is a simple bed desk the design is fantastic. The little drawer isn't big enough to really hold very much nor is it very reliable but it's not like you need it anyway. 100% recommend this product, saved me a good £100 on a desk that wouldn't be very convenient and doubles up as a small coffee table when guests are over!

Basically, if you need a reliable bed desk (or like me need a small desk due to lack of space) then this is the best of the best! (My kitten also seems to agree!)
review image review image review image review image review image
on 4 December 2013
This is an excellent table which I needed for Scholarly Study of Islam. Anyone who likes to sit on the floor instead of at a desk will love this because the table height is perfect for a person sitting on the floor. It also acts like an excellent Laptop table and has 2 fan shaped holes carved into it which should assist in Laptop cooling. Also to mention is the width of the table. Beware of other tables as they might not be wide enough as required (meaning no space to put a mouse next to a Laptop!), but this one is excellent. It has a tiny drawer fitted into the right side for small items to be kept. It also has the benefit of having a tilting middle table section which also comes with a stopper for the end to stop books/laptop sliding off. This definately helps when reading a book!

The only thing I would warn against is thinking to use this on a bed as I didn't find it very stable so be careful of that when purchasing.

Overall an excellent table with very quality polished and glossed wood finish. Worth every penny!
on 26 July 2014
This table epitomises the idea that was in my head before I even started looking for it. I like to sit on the sofa or sit up on my bed to do my transcription and typing work. This job requires comfort, which I wasn't experiencing, since my laptop tends to get absolutely boiling on my lap. This desk has a built in fan, which is powered by your laptop through plugging it in via USB. The laptop is now mega cool - it never overheats. The desk is so sturdy - made of quality wood, and even has a little drawer for bits and bobs. A first class purchase! I love how you can have your laptop on an angle or flat. Don't be put off by the fact it's £30... Sometimes you do need to pay for quality. This is indeed that time.