on 20 April 2015
The Passion Translation of The Bible is not available yet as the whole Bible they are being released as single books of the Bible Matthew, John, Song of Songs, Proverbs, Psalms, or little sets of books Hebrews and Timothy; Galations Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians; Luke and Acts. They are absolutely amazing, this translation has so caught the heart of God and his love for us, it is loaded with revelation and the footnotes are also highly revelatory. I have bought all of them over the past three months, and have read them all and am reading them again, because they are loaded and so impactful that you cannot take it all in on one reading. We know the Bible is living and active and sharper than a double edged sword, we know all scripture is God breathed, this is the fresh breath of God for this season, buy them and let God reveal more of himself to you through his wonderful Word.
on 12 August 2015
A fantastic book- read it in one session. I thank God it was recommended to me by my Pastor. It provides such wisdom and clarity to a book in the Bible that is often misunderstood. I love it - God Bless you Brian Simmons for being obedient to God and writing it!
on 2 September 2015
This is a beautiful translation of the Songs of Songs. It is increasing my knowledge of the bible and Hebrew language, and for me, most importantly, it has been like God speaking to my heart... I really can't wait to get the rest of the books Dr Simmons has translated already, and one day having my own The Passion Translation (TPT) copy of a bible... THAT will be awesome!
on 23 November 2014
An excellent book...v highly recommended, I've now bought several because I keep giving them away!
on 4 December 2014
Awesome, Brian Simmons you are truly a man of God. Many Blessings.
on 22 February 2015
Fantastic book-loved every single verse of it. Full of Jesus passionate love to His Bride. My Beloved is shaping me into His Bride. Every single believer/follower should read it!
on 27 January 2016
Only just started reading it,and it's so beautiful! One of my favorite books of the Bible. I am sure I will read this over and over for the next while!
on 26 March 2015
The best, thoroughly enjoyed reading this version, more real and relevant for today, highly recommended!
on 4 September 2015
Arrived on time, again another great translation of the Bible. A must read for all who have a faith.
on 21 May 2015
Yep, just what it says on the packet, a few new insights for me