- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Brookings Institution Press; First Printing edition (1 July 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815753519
- ISBN-13: 978-0815753513
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.7 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,318,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Somalia: State Collapse, Multilateral Intervention, and Strategies for Political Reconstruction (Brookings Occasional Papers) Paperback – 1 Jul 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Terrence Lyons is an associate professor of conflict resolution at the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution and interim director of the Center for Global Studies at George Mason University. This report is sponsored by the Council's Center for Preventive Action. Ahmed I. Samatar is dean of international studies at Macalester College.