on 8 September 2012
(Note - I have already read this as an advance copy)
For all those fans of the previous bestselling Ogmios title: Silver, Solomon's Seal shows no let up to the action and intrigue. Packed full of adventure, with some extremely clever plots and twists, and most of all, supreme character action from Koni and Orla of the Ogmios team, this is a don't-put-it-down read that is long enough to fully immerse you in the covert surroundings, but not so long that you wish there were other things going on elsewhere.

Solomon's Seal is a ring, rumoured to have been worn by the ancient King, and both sides in the conflict over Palestine would kill to own it. When a crazed leader threatens to unleash Holy War with the Seal as his righteous proof, it's up to Orla to return to the place she thought she'd never escape from, a place of dark nightmares. Konstantin is her back-up, and together they set about defeating the dangerous plan, whilst staying half a step ahead of their allies on the ground.

Two more Ogmios novellas are planned, and I can't wait to see what else the Ogmios team are up to.
on 21 March 2013
Just finished the book in record time.Couldn't put it down. This iis the second "Osimos" story I have read, the first one being "Silver".
Really enjoy this author and will download more.
on 22 October 2012
The Ogmios team are back, the super trouble shooters ready to save the world and kick the bad guys ass find themselves in the middle of a religious thriller that threatens to start world war 3. Or rather this a 2 hander with Orla and Koni taking centre stage in a modern contemporary tale that is exciting, involving and full of action and suspense. Mr Savile is expert at creating characters that you can root for from the off, or hate if the need arises.

This story is just so much fun that I have always finished them just wanting to know a little bit more. What happens next. And that is the trick here. We are left hanging on just a little bit. Cant wait to see what this bunch of anti heroes get up to next!
on 8 December 2012
Yet again a great discovery through Amazon recommendations. I was not sure what to expect but I certainly wasn't disappointed. Great characters great plot, a kick ass team out to save the world. Totally recommended my only slight moan is I could not find which order to read the books as I like to read them in order but that won't stop me reading more
on 10 September 2012
Koni and Orla are back, really what more needs saying. I love those crazy kids and have been waiting for more action from them. Savile and Lockley deliver as always.
on 9 February 2013
Really great story teller, only found this author by accident but I am so glad I did as these books are wonderful.
on 20 August 2013
A novella which goes into more detail about Orla's past and gives the characters more depth. I really enjoyed it. A fun read.
on 17 February 2014
Really enjoyed this book ,well crafted and fairly zips along have read previous books from this author all are good
on 2 December 2014
EXCELLENT
on 26 December 2012
I was looking forward to this book, having enjoyed Silver.

This book felt rushed and failed to live up to the promise of it's predecessor. I think it's possible to rescue the Ogmios franchise only if Gold is a whole lot better both in the construct of the story and the telling of it.