- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Solomon Grundy PLATINUM 7 Day Wine Kit 30 Bottle - Pinot Grigio
|Price:||£34.60 FREE UK delivery.|
- Actual weight is 8 Kg - Plenty of quality juice!
- Declared on Amazon as 3.6Kg to offer you a nice cheap deal on shipping!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
7 Day, 30 Bottle kit. Start the fermentation on day 1, it's finished by Day 5, and cleared and ready to drink by Day 7. Solomon Grundy Platinum is the latest addition to the hugely popular Solomon Grundy range of 7 day wine kits. There is no need to add any extra sugar to these kits, and none of the quality from the original ranges has been lost. Each kit produces 30 bottles of great tasting wine at very low cost! Pinot Grigio: A zippy, dry white wine with floral notes on the nose and plenty of fruit on the palate. Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions we can only offer expedited delivery of this item to mainland England, Wales and the Scottish Lowlands. We can offer standard delivery to almost all UK destinations including the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight but sadly not the Channel Islands.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The kit comes complete with easy to follow instructions, all ingredients needed so there is no need to add sugar. It arrived in a good quality packing that was not damaged.
Since I have done this before I was a little more patient when it came to tasting. I did taste a little of the wine whilst bottling and it wasn't too bad and that was at about day 8 after the start of fermentation. I left it bottled for 4 weeks plus and it was lovely. I think, as with most things, the longer it is left to mature the better the end result. It tasted how you would expect a good bottle of Pinot Grigio to taste like.
It is maybe slightly more expensive than some of the other wine making kits but it does produce a lovely tasting wine. I would definitely recommend this wine kit as it gives an obvious money saving opportunity to anyone that enjoys a nice glass of wine. With a little bit of patience this kit will provide you with 30 bottles of a good quality Pinot Grigio wine.