1) Good Value.
2) Reasonable size.
3) Quality cedar wood.
4) Comes with about 250 grammes of FREE sunflower seeds!
5) Really quick delivery (took about a week despite much longer dispatch times advised at time of purchase).
6) All you need is a screwdriver & a spare 10 minutes.
7) Looks great!
1) NO INSTRUCTIONS, at least with mine (I looked everywhere)! It does look more of a "home industry" product than mass-produced, as everything comes simply packed in a plain cardboard box. So I think that the lack of instructions with mine was a simple oversight.
Easy enough to assemble by looking at the picture of the finished table on Amazon, but was a faff (as I assembled one of the roof supports the wrong way, realised my mistake & had to disassemble/reassemble). I am OK at home DIY, so was not just being a bit daft... Not an insurmountable problem, by a long chalk...
2) The sisal mounting rope only allows for suspension about 20 cms below the mounting point (a tree branch for example). This is far too short as the table is too easily obscured by low branches. The same sisal rope can be purchased (to extend its hanging distance) for around a quid a meter from a very famous four-letter-word auction site.
This is an excellent quality, low-priced table let down slightly by an insufficient length of mounting rope and (at least in my case) by a lack of instructions. That really is nit-picking though (simply to fully inform prospective buyers), and I can still recommend it!