- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 22 x 19.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 798 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Batteries 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: SS7626
- ASIN: B003ZUXX0G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Aug. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (80 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,807 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
SolarCentre Vortex Solar Shed Light
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 36 LED solar shed light with 12, 24 or 36 LED light modes
- 4.8m of cable between solar panel and light
- Switch operated
- Will work for 7 hours once fully charged on on its lowest light setting (12 LEDs).
- Works in UK winter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Vortex Solar Light is a powerful mains free lighting solution for sheds and outbuildings. The Vortex contains 36 LEDs but has 3 settins so you can operate it using 12, 24 or all 36LEDs. The Vortex comes with a powerful 1.5W solar panel making it fit for year round use in the UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The light arrived quickly and was easy to charge and install. The instructions could be followed with common-sense, though the lettering isn't right: The Fixing Bracket is (A), The Parasol light is (B) and U-bracket is (C).
The best thing about these lights is that they are completely mains free. I installed the light in the shed, which has no other means of lighting it. You would probably want more than this if you were working for any extended periods in your shed. The lights are really bright, perfect for when you just need to grab something from the shed at night.
I installed the light in my shed with the panel mounted on the roof, it was all very easy, and I have to say that I am amazed with how bright this light is. I have not tested the light to see how long it will stay on for continuously but having followed the instructions when I installed it, it has provided more than enough light for several hours work in the shed without fault.
If this light is typical of the quality of solar lights provided by the solar centre then I shall certainly be installing more solar lighting around my garden.
Great product, perfect for what I need it for.
I have used this light in our garage and it provides a good amount of light to find things at night. If you wanted to use it for working in a workshop then I don't feel it would give off enough light.
The fitting instructions are really easy to follow and the charge on the light is lasting really well even though the last few days have been very grim and foggy.
All in all a great purchase.
Now for the shock review " Even my wife is impressed ". You can`t say better than that.
Solar technology has come a long way in the last 3 or 4 years
Written by Margarets husband Tony
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Note for the future, read carefully product specs, I wanted an external PIR system. This is not!
However it seems a good robust system, only problem now is where to fit it!
I found the instructions only helped to install the PV unit.
Mine does not work. It just gives a little flash when 'I' switch is
pressed. Read more
good light, but the clip on the back is a bit flimsy and broke within a couple of days - now hung up with stringPublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have bought four of these over the past few years. The first one worked for nearly two years but unfortunately the others packed up after one summer. Read morePublished 6 months ago by June Dyson