- Product Dimensions: 22 x 22 x 11.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Batteries 3 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: SS7570
- ASIN: B002RJKDQ8
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 April 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (129 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,680 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
SolarCentre Selene Solar Landscape Spotlights
|Sale:||£34.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Two powerful solar spot lights with 3 double sized LEDs in each light
- 5m of cable between each light and solar panel allows lights to be placed 10m apart
- Wall, decking and spike fixings included
- Turns on and off automatically but can be switched off
- Designed for UK weather conditions with powerful 1.6 watt solar panel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Selene Solar Landscape Spotlights are incredibly bright and can be positioned up to 5 metres away from their solar panel enabling you to place solar lights in shaded areas where they wouldn't normally charge during the day. The Selene Solar Landscape Spotlights contain 3 double-size super-bright LEDs in each light and can comfortably light up to a range of 20 metres.
How do they work?
The Selene Solar Landscape Spotlights have a powerful 1.6W solar panel that charges the high capacity batteries during the day. At night the Solar Landscape Spot Lights illuminate automatically until dawn when they switch back to charging mode.
How do I install them?
The Selene Solar Landscape Spotlights are incredibly easy to install in comparison with mains powered garden lighting.
The box contains 2 spotlights, a solar panel connected to 5 metres of cable, 3 deck mounts (1 for each of the spotlights and one for the solar panel), 3 spike mounts (1 for each of the spotlights and one for the solar panel), 6 screws with 6 raw plugs and a set of instructions.
1. Position your solar panel by either staking it into the ground or by using the deck mount to attach it to a fence or decking.
2. Position your two spot lights by either staking them into the ground or by using the deck mounts to attach them to a fence or decking.
3. Plug the cable from your two spot lights into the solar panel.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
They light up my garden well into the early hours of the morning and during the summer provide light all the way through the night.
One of the other reviews said that the output was poor and they took 5 days to charge, my experience has been exactly the opposite. They charged very quickly and the output is excellent.
I have purchased other solar lights for my garden and outside use, but the ones from The Solar Centre are by far and away the best.
I would highly recommend this product.
Easy to set up, the light output is very good considering their small size, with sufficient cable length for our needs. They were charged within the first day or two of putting out the solar panel. We like the idea that the angle of each light can be easily adjusted.
We used the ground spikes instead of the wall brackets. As the ground spikes are plastic they may struggle in hard ground.
The product was packaged well with easy-to-follow instructions.
We bought some other larger Solar Centre flood lights in the past, so knew these would be of the same good quality.
Cons :, There are a couple of things with these that would be purchasers need to know though, the Solar panels themselves do not have the ability to be aligned Left / Right only up and down ..this applies to the actual lights themselves as well, so make sure your placement / fixings for them can be located in a southerly direction or they will never receive a full charge and therefore may not work as good as you need.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased 2 sets. One set works well other set light only for a few minutes.Published 1 month ago by David B.
These seem to be the only lights that will work even on a rainy day. The lights were also made of metal and feel good quality.Published 1 month ago by Alex Biggs
Not all that... Having bought these (it appears annoyingly from another seller I was linked to at £10 more than now advertised from The Solar Centre price (not amused) - it seems... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark L
These have been great. My wife uses them to illuminate a garden statue and they are very effective. Read morePublished 2 months ago by David 1234
Having attached the solar panel on our shed roof, the lights appear to be charged sufficiently for the day, even when it's very cloudly (compared to the other solar lights we have... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Yvette
So very, very, frustrated with these lights. Bought some a year ago and they are fantastic, so when I wanted more thought I would re-order. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ChrisH