- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: SS9058
- ASIN: B003ZUXWWK
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 16 Aug. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (124 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,316 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
SolarCentre London Solar Post Lights - Set of 2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality stainless steel solar post lights
- Up to 10 hours run time once fully charged by the sun
- Turns on and off automatically but can be switched off
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- IP44 waterproofing
- Position the solar light in a clear unshaded south facing location
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The London Solar Lights are made from high quality stainless steel and are ideal for lining pathways and boarders.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well - an update end jan 2013. I got these in April 2011 and we're now almost through 2 winters. They've been lit over the winter months, although not for very long after dusk, which is not a problem for me. Have just had a good look at them. They are not cracked or showing signs of any degrading in their quality or appearance, despite sub zero temperatures, snow etc. But they are showing signs of being much more durable than others I've got and spent more on.
- 1 of 2 did not work (sigh!)
- On-Off switch label useless, sometimes 2 per switch (at different angles) and sometimes at 90' to the switch itself (and batteries won't charge on the 'off' position), and the pair do not match layouts!
- The Lid (holding all valuable batteries, circuits, LED & solar panel) is loose on top of light, easily dislodged and lost
- Rather light gauge steel construction
- Rather flimsy plastic spike (also loose)
- The reflector is an unpolished steel cone: mirror would have been brighter
- The main circuits and 'gubbins' is in lid, and if laid on the ground or falls from the holder, rests on a tranistor and the LEDs which are mounted on frail soldered wires: I can't see those lasting long!
- Size is good
- Better than the usual solar garden lamp
- On-off switch easily acessible and a nice touch
Back it has to go Alas
The brightness of the lights are very good, mostly down to two LEDs but also the light casing seem to help with the brightness as they are almost self illuminating, even in daylight they seem to glow.
The lights last quite well even from a charge from a overcast day.
The only downside of these light is that I wanted to put the light in the front garden, so I would of liked to screw the lights down rather than spiking them in the flower bed for a bit of security for the lights.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These solar lights are great, they have lasted for years and years.Published 25 days ago by Fish Cake
good looking but sadly one light refused to work after two days in place.Published 7 months ago by Mr I R Fraser
Great lights, very bright, had them over a year now.
they loose a couple stars because they filled up with water and there was nowhere for it to flow out so when it got warm... Read more
Provide soft light do the job l found quite large in size as l also purchased wall lights from same company.Published 7 months ago by susan f
They give a bright but soft light. The working mechanism is just the very top bit and it simply sits inside the plastic "shade". Read morePublished 8 months ago by P Clark
One stopped working after a few weeks. The solar panel on the top blew away in the wind. Should have returned for refund, but easier to bin and cut my losses.Published 9 months ago by P.B.Ward