on 19 October 2011
These lights are really bright and perfect for use in the garden. I was sceptical of using solar lighting but they came on after just 2 hours of fading autumn light shone onto the solar panel. I was really impressed that they stayed on till the sun came up. They are really bright, the solar panel is discrete and they are easy to put up. I bought them for a party but have left them permanently in our garden. I have even bought a second set because I love them so much! I really recommend them.
on 13 October 2011
These are the third set of lights that I have bought from this company - and Im sure they wont be the last!
Very quick delivery and the lights are easy to set up. They have a very bright light and the latest ones (multi coloured) look really pretty.
They come on in the evening and are still on into the small hours - even with the poor sunshine during the day.
Go on treat yourself, get a set of these lights and enjoy!
on 15 September 2011
Just to let you know that the solar lights I purchased far exceeded my
expectations. They look fantastic on our pergola and the quality is
excellent. Value for money is 10 out of 10.
on 19 September 2011
I purchased SolarLite 120 Multicoloured LED lights with the intention of using them as outdoor Christmas decorations and as warning lights on the guy ropes of our caravan awning during the summer. (Guy ropes are easily tripped over as the are almost invisible at night) On receiving them I put them in the garden to test, but not really expecting too much due to the lack of sun at this time of the year. However, I couldn't have been more wrong. After only an afternoon of charging the lights shone brightly from the first hint of darkness through to the next morning. I know this because I sleep badly and everytime I woke up I looked out of the window and sure enough the lights were blazing away. Fantastic! I have left them in the garden for the last few days and they continue to light up every evening. I now intend to dismantle them and put them away. Hopefully with the limited amount of sun that we get in the winter they will still burn brightly at Christmas, but even if they don't they will certainly do the job in the summer on my caravan awning. Many many thanks for a quality product.
Regards Teresa
on 5 June 2015
These are SO pretty. I have them on my patio, wrapped around a suspended silver birch log and then they reach all around a standard bay tree. Every evening is magical! They seem to be very reliable and delivery was quick and efficient. I recommend them to all my friends, many of whom have ordered and are similarly delighted. I also have a plain set and they too are magical - twirled around a climbing rose over the summerhouse!
on 25 February 2015
Charge up during the day shine when dark, do exactly what I bought them for.
if they continue to do do this who knows
on 6 June 2013
Am really pleased with the lights - I have them draped over my bushes in my back garden and it looks so pretty when dusk comes and it gives me something to look forward to in the long winter nights, knowing they will be brightening up the garden.
on 1 May 2015
excellent service and they look beautiful at night .I ordered 2 sets of these and sadly the one set packed in after a couple of hours, a loose wire i think and it is my fault, as i did not get in touch and complain about them.
on 14 November 2014
Works well and very attractive lights (bright but not that eye-watering brightness that some LED sets have!). One thing to note: the box cover (120 diagram and photo) implies there are five colours -- red, yellow, blue, green and mauve/pink -- whereas it's just the usual four: red, yellow, blue, green.
on 11 May 2016
Quick delivery, I have bought a a white set of solar Brite lights before so I knew the good quality,they were damaged in a storm whilst camping last year.
I thought I would have a change and have coloured ones and yet again Solar brite did not fail me . I used them last weekend 6th may . And they charged and worked perfectly .