- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: Arc Publications (28 May 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904614744
- ISBN-13: 978-1904614746
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 21.2 x 1.2 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Sol (Arc International Poets Series) Paperback – 28 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andrew Johnston is the author of Birds of Europe (2000), the Open Window (1990), The Sounds (1996) and How to Talk (1993), which won the 1994 New Zealand Book Award for Poetry and the 1994 Jessie Makcay Best First Book Award. In 1995, he was New Zealand's representative at the University of Iowa's International Writing Program.Since 1997, he has lived in France, where he works as an editor for the International Herald Tribune. He also edits The Page, an online digest of some of the Web's best poems and essays.In 2007 he was the J. D. Stout Fellow at Victoria University, Wellington, writing a book about contemporary New Zealand poetry.