Colour Name: Black|Change

on 25 October 2012
I was unsure of the quality when I purchased this score card holder because it was so reasonably priced. I am delighted with it and the quality is excellent.I am even going to buy two more as Xmas presents.
on 4 May 2013
I decided to get a leather scorecard holder for myself and a friend because we seem to go through the plastic ones quite quickly. We were both delighted with our purchases from Ashlie Craft, who do 2 sizes to cater for the usual size card and the larger one which some clubs are now producing. I did exchange the smaller for the larger but was impressed with them both. The leather is soft and stitching seems strong, with a useful loop for a pencil and a nice logo on the front.I am sure it will give me a lot of use and believe good value for money. Will recommend it to my golfing friends.
on 12 July 2013
I bought 2 of these 12 months ago for presents and they felt good so have bought 2 more one for myself and 1 for a present .
on 14 June 2013
Bought 3 of these for the family an they are used constantly when we play golf, excellent quality. My only gripe is that it could have come with pencil but that's only a small gripe.
on 4 August 2012
Ordered my scorecard holder on Friday afternoon and received it befroe 10 am Saturday - amazing service.Excellent quality item at a very reasonable cost.
on 15 September 2015
The important thing about these holders is the exact size of card they can take which differs slightly from the specifications on the webpage. This 2315 version can take an 18cm x 14cm card which is ideal for me with my clubs card being 17.2cm x 13.5cm. The actual wallet size folded shut is 15cm x 9.5cm x <1cm. There is a 0.5cm internal seam all around the inside where the card cannot fit.

I previously bought the larger 2314 size for English scorecards assuming that more of the card including the players names and handicap and nett lines would be visible but it would not fold open and shut without one end of the card sliding out.

The quality is very good and whilst some people have mentioned the pencil holding loop being to tight it is only tight where the loop sides meet and are stuck together.then stitched. The loop parts stuck together will separate under pressure without going as far as the stitching, so once you insert a normal pencil or pen it will open up to that width.

Overall I would recommend it.
on 18 March 2014
Very well made. My clubs scorecard fits perfectly. Space for pencil very handy. Does what it it's designed to do.
on 15 May 2014
The quality of the scorecard holder is first rate and fits inside a trouser pocket easily for use on the course.
on 11 November 2015
As a golfer from Northern Ireland, I play a lot in the rain.
This protects the score cards and keeps them legible.

It slips easily in and out of my back pocket.

Only negative about the product would be that I'm now our designated scorer each weekend.
Think it is about time the rest of my fourball purchased one.
on 12 October 2015
Nice product, pretty much what I was expecting, fits my back pocket nicely

Sadly, first time I used it, the score card was too big to fit the holder but then some score cards are larger than others - fortunately the score card at my usual course does fit

Haven't used it on a rainy day yet