- Mass Market Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Classics; New Ed edition (31 Jan. 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0140433481
- ISBN-13: 978-0140433487
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 503,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A New View of Society and Other Writings (Penguin Classics) Mass Market Paperback – 31 Jan 1991
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Robert Owen (1771-1858) was one of the greatest of British social reformers.
George Claeys received his PhD from the University of Cambridge and is now Associate Professor of History at Washington University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
No wonder they murdered over 60 milllion Christians in their Bolshevik to USSR utopia, WHICH FAILED anyway!
Robert Owen did not wish to abolish morality, private property or debase women to the point we have the Marxist dream of women in the work place, abortions aplenty and sex crazed women not worthy to bless a marriage ceremony.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > History > Political History > Marxism & Communism
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Essays, Journals & Letters
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Socialism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology