- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Learning Matters; Third Edition edition (30 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1446267571
- ISBN-13: 978-1446267578
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.3 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52,114 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Social Work with People with Learning Difficulties (Transforming Social Work Practice Series) Paperback – 30 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Paul Williams has 40 years' experience of working with people with learning difficulties and was a founder member of the organisation "Values into Action" which campaigns on behalf of people with learning difficulties. He co-authored a book on self-advocacy and has been involved in the development of citizen advocacy in the UK. From 1991 to 2007 he was a Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Reading, where he taught working with people with learning difficulties and anti-oppressive practice. He is now retired.