Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 May 2007 23:33:31 BDT
Serpantine says:
Who else hated the new super Ginny, the Quidditch babe and aggresive pseduo-feminist who can do no wrong?
No flames please, everyone is allowed an opinion. Go start an I-love-Ginny thread if you want, doesn't bother me.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2007 10:56:07 BDT
Alexa says:
I can't actually remember what I thought of Ginny because I have been on so many forums where people say they hate her. I will agree that she did quite suddenly become a big character but I think her potential was always there if you read the books closely. As long as she doesn't tag along with the trio in the final book I'm sure I'll be able to live.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jul 2007 17:48:02 BDT
Serpantine says:
I agree, as long as she doesn't tag after the trio she won't bother me as much. She's the type of character who should only be written-in in small doses.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jul 2007 00:50:05 BDT
She was very understated in this book, which disappointed me. (What kind of girlfriend likes being shoved aside for the two best friends? A rather lame personality quirk.) Plus I'm curious where she went after our trio booted her out of the room of requirement. Maybe she called the cavalry (a wimpy but admitedly useful task).

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2008 19:16:45 GMT
Chalet Fan says:
This is all true, yet I find she wants to tag along TOO much. She is always in tears when her mother says "no you cant go with them"

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jun 2009 17:38:13 BDT
I don't really have an opinion on Ginny. she is not really that important a character.

Posted on 3 Aug 2009 21:57:22 BDT
I don't really mind her... i think it was meant to be that Harry had brought out her true potential as a witch.. The real thing that bothers me is that on Harry Potter Top Trumps she is graded very low for everything... Not very consistent 8-| :)

I wrote that with only one spelling mistake XD

Posted on 24 Aug 2012 12:22:06 BDT
cat1cat1cat1 says:
I like Ginny in the books, in the film she is just borringgg and unemotional!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x11357534)

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  27 May 2007
Latest post:  24 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince audio book
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince audio book by j k rowling (Audio Cassette - 2005)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,233)