I'm an SNL lover, and I enjoyed The Best of Will Ferrell volumes 1 and 2. But this one's awful. They repeated many skits. Instead of just repeating them, though, somehow they used different versions or different takes. It is weird and less funny.
Here's what's in it. Note - there's no fast-paced montage like with most Best-of SNL collection, which is a bummer.
I've double-starred the repeats from volumes 1 and 2.
* Bush Endorsement - George W. Bush endorses Sarah Palin and the unwilling John McCain.
* Theater Monologue - A "serious" monologue he opens the show with.
* Goulet Ring Tones - Robert Goulet sells ring tones.
* Celebrity Jeopardy - With Bill Cosby, Sharon Osbourn and Sean Connery
* The Lawrence Welk Show - The one with the freaky girl with tiny hands
** Cheerleaders at the Chess tournament - Spartan cheerleaders. This is a slightly different version than on the other Best Ofs, with a different music for the "perfect cheer"
** Family Dinner - "I Drive a Dodge Stratus!" - Another repeat here.
* NBA commentators - Ferrell is the interrupting ad for a TV show during NBA coverage.
** Drew Barrymore Inside the Actors Studio - A repeat from volume 2
* Oracle Conclave - Ferrell hosts a really awful corporate convention.
* Do You Like Luxury? - Ferrell as a strange spy.
** Get Off the Shed! - Another repeat. This one was much better in Volume 1 as one of Will's audition sketches.
* Dress Sketch 1 - Will as a loser ghost in a haunted house, trying to scare out invading teens.
* Dress Sketch 2 - Will appears on stage with ... Green Day maybe? Some punk rock band in any case.