Colour: blueChange

This gel is a great product if you are starting out face painting. Though 12ml seems very little it goes a long way - a few dots applied to a butterfly or tiara make all the difference to your creations and are very effective, and very sparkly. Like all snazaroo products this is a safe item - if you go on their webpage there is plenty of info about how to use this and other paints. I really recommend this item - I'm an occasional painter (parties and for charities) but wouldn't be without this gel, I'd say one pot can be used for 100+ faces to great effect - well worth buying.
on 10 April 2009
snazaroo always provide a top quality product. the paint or glitter always applies easily and washes off with soap and water. kids and adults alike love it.i have never been disappointed with a snazaroo product.
on 30 June 2011
i had a performance on stage and wore this over silver snazaroo face paint, it was really impressive under stage lights lots of people asked me where i got it from, because its in a gel you can rub it anywhere on body,picks up the light randomly worth buying.
on 5 July 2011
I'd bought the gold glitter. I had to have the silver one too. I now have a complete set for face painting. My 3 year old is delighted!
on 3 September 2012
I love this glitter. I have been using it for the whole festival season. Its a great product as your able to use it as heavily as you like.
The only downside worth noting is how stubborn. Its impossible to remove - which at the right time is a positive. It can be an awful tell tale sign of a late night the next day at work. I have found the only way to remove it is a small amount of baby oil or a good toner.
Over all a great product.
on 9 December 2013
Looked great added final touches to face paint added a bit of glam and sparkle
Would recommend this gel paint ,
on 25 February 2015
All the snazaroo glitter gels are great, providing a large impact for a little amount used.
on 5 August 2014
The pot was much smaller than I expected but it's a gorgeous colour.
on 19 May 2015
I used a LOT of this and it went a long way, as well as all over the kids when I was getting ready for the Pantomime. Excellent product, bought the green version a few days later to add some sparkle to the leaves I painted on my sons face for school.
on 31 July 2015
Very disappointed! The photo
Showed bluey/green and I got sent clear. I emailed to say this was incorrect & they were very rude & wanted nothing to do with me nor did they want to help. Would not use again.

See one answered question