Size: M|Colour Name: multi-colored|Change

on 12 January 2011
I ordered an 8-10 and it was huge! Not made or finished particularly well, but it is a fancy dress costume, not designer clothing, so i wasn't surprised.
on 25 October 2015
Arrived in plenty time. It's a little big even though I read through the comments and got the small - the blue part is very stretchy so definitely aim at least one size smaller than you are. You are getting what you paid for, it's not the best put together, the stiches are loose in some places but it will be fine as I'm only using it once.
on 7 November 2011
Value for money fancy dress costume, fitted well the under skirt was a bit itchy but realy good overall, recived lots of comments
on 29 May 2009
Although the dress is ment to be size 8/10 (my size) it was too big. The zip is broken, overall I am not happy with my purchase.
on 27 October 2011
Item was delivered on time. Dress is quite generous in size. A lovely dress, looks and feels great. Really good value for money.
on 25 November 2013
I ordered this costume for Halloween. I read al the reviews about this product before hand, but didn't take much notice, which I really should have. This costume arrived, scrunched up in an open bag, very creased! I had to then stitch the back of the dress as there was a hideous white zip going straight down the back of the royal blue part of the dress. The netting underneath was not sewn properly at the seam, therefore stuck out in lumps and also SO itchy! I ordered a size large (even took my measurements) however when the costume arrived it was miles too big. The garters you would expect to fit a larger woman, but didn't. Headband was poorly made. Overall a complete waste of money! I WOULD NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!
on 29 January 2016
I am a size 14-16 and after reading the reviews bought the 12-14 size. It fits well for a fancy dress costume. I bought this dress for a hen do and the length is just about okay - I'm almost 6ft tall. I will be buying a skirt to go underneath so it looks more like the image as the skirt is a little flat without one. For a cheap fancy dress costume I was very happy with it.
on 16 September 2011
First of all, I am a size 10-12 and even the 8-10 size that I ordered is a bit big round the waist! Nothing that a few stitches wont do though!
When it says that it comes with a petticoat, it is NOT a red one like in the picture, it is a rather itchy and flimsy piece of fabric underneath.
And the choker is pretty useless. But on the other hand, it is a fancy dress costume!
For the price, it is worth getting!! Looking forward to Halloween!
on 10 November 2010
Dress fine but too big. This was return was dealt with excellently. Will shop here again
on 17 May 2010
This is a great outfit, very good fit as I am a size 10. Good quality for the price too!

See one answered question