Size: Medium (Manufacturer Size: 34)|Colour: Black|Change

on 30 April 2013
These briefs are fantastic. Absolutely no chafe, rub, restrictions and also are very very supportive in the right ares ;).

They are also fantastic for physical training as they provide a lot of flexibility.

They are that good that I bought 8 pairs in one go.
on 31 January 2016
I’ve worn Sloggi tangas for just over twenty years. In that time the design of the product has hardly changed, they got it right early on and didn’t break the mould. Sadly they are only available in black or white these days which is undoubtedly a reflection of a shrinking market.
If more guys knew how outstandingly comfortable and supportive these pants are sales would grow. Triumph International (Sloggi’s parent company) might then consider reintroducing some of the lovely colours they once came in (e.g bright red, burgundy, cobalt, grey, khaki, navy, petrol green and light blue).
I can confirm what so many other reviewers have said – you’ll hardly ever notice you’re wearing them. They don’t ride up, they don’t sag and they are light yet strong. They can be washed time and time again and if cared for properly will last several years. The cotton lycra fabric is smooth and incredibly soft, I have never had chafing issues with these pants. The waistband is lightly terry lined so you never have discomfort around the sides. I’m a 32 and sizing has always been spot on.
Compared to other manufacturers I’ve tried who produce or have produced this style such as Jockey, HOM and a plethora of department and high street names, some are very good but none has ever been near as good as Sloggi.
They are perfect for everyday use and ideal for sports.
Younger guys might shy away from this style which is a shame as they are, in my opinion, the best money can buy in terms of practicality and comfort.
If you are tempted to try them you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend the Sloggi tanga highly enough.
on 2 July 2014
fantastic quality my last ones are now 8 years old. The size I ordered is a bit tight maybe they will ease with use or perhaps I've put on weight!
on 4 March 2015
I have ben wearing this product for the last 10 years and find the brand and style are extremely comfortable to wear.
I chose the supplier because a single pair in the likes of House of Fraser are around £20 and this supplier was two pairs for £16.

The only beef I have is with Sloggi as previously I could buy them in a variety of colours and now all you can get are black or white.
on 5 January 2014
Having been through the Y front and boxer phases, I came across these more than twenty years ago. They fit well, don't chafe or itch, last for years without losing their elasticity. Oh, and they keep your tackle in place with no sagging or wobbling about. I would now never wear anything else.
on 23 May 2014
Tanga man chooses Sloggi. Cost effective everyday pant, wears extremely well.

OK you're not going to party in these pants, but you'll be happy each time your wear them. Keep your junk from bouncing around when jumping up and down, and stop middle aged ball sag.....
on 24 December 2014
Purchased 2 2 pk, appear to be genuine Sloggi, Fit a tad large for me but that is better than too small. Have purchased Sloggi before and always happy, they wear well and are very comfortable. Would recommend and would purchase again.
on 7 May 2014
I have been wearing these for years and years. They last well and are very comfortable. The only thing I would like is more colour choice, there used to be blue and grey.
on 15 October 2014
The sloggi tangas are really comfortable, they are made to stretch every which way, so they do not slide down whilst you are moving around.
on 21 February 2014
ordered these as the the reviews seemed good, however on arrival the waist and butt fits fine but the front (the most important bit imho) is a bit small. I have other briefs but these are my first sloggi and first tangas the pouch doesn't sit comfortably and runs up the side as it goes over the bulge leading to chafing and pinching which since i have an active job i bought these to avoid. i would try the next size up but then the waist and butt would likely be too big.