Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 20 March 2013
Having read some reviews on similar products I decided to give these a go and I'm so glad I did.
These are discribed as being Capri length........well either my legs are really (and I mean REALLY) short or you guys are all giants, because they come all the way down to my ankles........but to be honest, that's not a problem. The only negative is that the fabric makes a swishy sound when you move, but as I always wear them under jogging bottoms or jeans, again it's not really an issue
I wear these when I take the dogs for a walk (perfect to keep you warm on those freezing mornings) and I also wear them when I go to Zumba class twice a week. OMG!! The sweat just pours of me!!
They come up really high on my waist which for me is great, because my waistline is one of the areas that i want to improve. In just 3 weeks I've noticed my skin on my thighs is noticeably softer and smoother and my waist is down by a full 2inches.......happy days!!

I will definately be getting another pair of these (they do take a while to dry out after washing) they really do make a difference.
on 5 June 2014
Awesome.. I could see the difference in the 1st week of wearing them while running on the treadmill..
For a perfect fit, buy 1 size smaller than what you normally wear..
I would recommend this to a friend..
on 9 June 2015
terrible product - the material smells awful and it is not discreet at all, they look and feel like thick diving trousers! i will not be wearing these.
on 1 March 2014
Really good if you ready lose some kg. am wearing when I clean house and they still do brilliant work
on 28 December 2015
I'm a size 10 - 12 so ordered a 12 as thought they would be tight, but they came up massive on the hips. So gave to a larger friend. They are quite thick and look more like wet suit material. Sadly they came up so big I couldn't wear them and see if they worked!
on 27 April 2014
Those are really good and I am really pleased with them. I also bought a belt but the trousers have a high waistline so there was really no need. I am considering buying another pair of these to have as a spare.
on 17 August 2015
Not for me , I had to get rid of these as after a few wears I ended up with a very itchy rash on my stomach and back , I was wearing them to the gym and while doing a workout at home.
on 25 February 2014
Not too sure if they help with weight loss, early days to tell,but for sure they make you sweat, never new my legs could sweat so much to be honest
on 8 February 2015
They seem to fit Okay on legs bit are too big around the middle so dont wear them that much I am size 8 and you could do with size 6-8 not 8-10
on 11 October 2013
the product match perfectly the description and it has been dispatched in time and well packed. there's also a 20% discount on the second order