on 16 January 2015
This is the best DVD any body can buy, I have gone from a size 10 to a 6 in less than 6 months, as long as you don't stuff your face with sweets and cakes and you eat sensibly and do the DVD 5 times a week you slim down so quick and you see quick results, I am 50 this year and I have never looked better, if I can do this at 50 then so can everyone else, Debbie Siebers is a god send to women who have fat hips and thighs, they just melt away with her exercises and you feel great, muscle tone comes back quickly and you just have to buy the DVD and see for yourself.
on 5 February 2014
excellent dvd.Really pleased with it. It,s a great workout, well worth the money,and if you are short on time, it,s ideal.
on 6 April 2014
Great to have two 30 minute workouts with Debbie to add to the Slim in 6 DVD I have already. The 6 minute Abs is fab too on this DVD.
on 7 March 2014
I brought this DVD after reading lots of reviews and Im glad I did! Its an easy workout but good enough to get results. I have only been doing this DVD for only three days and already are feeling it and noticed that I feel great too! I would recommend this to anyone as part as a workout if you want to tone all your stomach, bum, muffin top and arms! which is exactly what I brought it for.
on 16 November 2013
I love the workouts..they are quick and 'doable'. The 6 minute abs is a real killer.I can see changes even though I have not been consistent and have had a few take-aways lately.

*TIPS: I am using ankle and wrist weights during the exercises and dumbbells too (I don't put them down when she says so). I put the dumbbells down for a particular exercise I find really difficult but I keep the wrist weights on throughout.

I wish the THIN THIGHS (from slim in 6 -start it-up) & some glutes exercises were included in the pack....it would be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
on 27 January 2015
More of the same workouts in the other Beachbody workouts. Over priced for what you get! Dont waste so much on a DVD! Slim in 6 was a good DVD even though I still feel the price is wrong.
on 15 May 2014
This is the best DVD set I have bought, it's quick works the whole body and best of all real results starting from week one by six weeks your body is so toned fantastic !!
on 9 June 2015
Received this today so thought I would give it a try, just the abs and cool off.....ouch not the easy option I thought my tummy is killing, in a good way, can feel you have worked the muscles properly, will be doing the other two chapters tomorrow!
Update...I have had amazing results in a short space of time, brilliant as it is only 35 minutes a day, I look as though I have shrunk in two weeks!
on 18 February 2014
This is excellent for an energetic work out. It will certainly burn of those calories. I would recommend this product
on 4 September 2014
a bit expensive for a couple of dvd's got a progress chart with it started day I got it so far so good
lets see if it brings results, would have been better value if bands had been included brought those separate for £3.50
so not a big expense really , would have been nice to have them included in the price