Questions & Answers
Slendertone Flex Unisex Ab Toning System
by Slendertone
4.0 out of 5 stars (177)
£48.89
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
vote
24" to 44" waist acording to the packaging.
9 Jan 2014 by Ian_C
votes
Yes they do, but they don't last very long :(
8 Jul 2014 by Becca Forman
votes
I had my last set of pads on a previous model for 8 years !!!! I think they eventually because a bit 'stiff' and may need replacing then.
27 May 2014 by lesley eades L Eades
votes
I started using it first for 20 mins a day & then 30 mins started increasing left & right setting to 25 right up now since using it a month to 60 each side setting to increase intense each side & middle pads .no more than 30 mins a day to start with okay.
15 Feb 2014 by marcus
votes
how do you work it? 5 Feb 2014
insert batteries place around your waist just below your belly button, turn on button on the right hand side, the 2 buttons with arrows side by side turn up the pulse. the bottom button sets the time and the middle button tells you how many times you have done it and what is your average pulse and top pulse. hope this helps.
5 Feb 2014 by Katherine
votes
Yes, turn it on and press the up button to the required intensity.
15 Jun 2014 by carlos3
votes
There are detailed instructions on the packaging of the pads provided with the belt. These instructions clearly detail how the pads should be used in conjunction with the belt.
28 Mar 2014 by Prajwal N Giridhar
votes
The common resolution for pads not working is to replace the set of gel pads. Customer uses the same set of pads for too many sessions, the gel pads lose their efficiency overtime and need to be replaced.
28 Mar 2014 by Prajwal N Giridhar
votes
I use 30 at first. Then 1 week later I was on 40. Now I only use between 47-52. You can't just jump to the highest levels. Gradually increase.
26 Mar 2014 by Mohammed87
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers