Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Aug 2012 07:57:06 BDT
Gheeman says:
well witch one?

Posted on 11 Aug 2012 16:36:42 BDT
Dan says:
Obviously buy sleeping dogs. It will take about 10 hours to complete. Plenty of time to reflect and wait for GTA 5. I believe this is due for release in December.

Posted on 12 Aug 2012 07:06:47 BDT
i heard the story is 20 hours with 40 hours of side content... and soon there will be dlc

Posted on 12 Aug 2012 19:42:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 Aug 2012 19:55:18 BDT
P. Maurice says:
Sleeping dogs looks far more seamless with more involving side and main missions for more replayability. Hand combat UP FROM GTA IV and could give GTA V a run for it's money in that area alone.

Posted on 18 Aug 2012 20:51:34 BDT
Why the hell are you comparing this game to gta iv? Don't get me wrong, i loved gta iv but i will admit i think sleeping dogs is better due to having more to do. Also its more than likely gta v won't be released until april next year.

Posted on 19 Aug 2012 00:44:26 BDT
KZ3...KZ4 says:
Both really different games both really good in their ways. But if their is any of you not sure about sleeping dogs check out this video it will help it did for me!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnX0Baf4Nc

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Aug 2012 11:18:51 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Aug 2012 19:20:52 BDT
P. Maurice says:
I think the attraction to compare could be due to the directional strengths both want to be distinctive by, which didn't always collate with gamer preferential expectations from gamer reviews in gta iv. Gta IV's 10/10 has always been questionable from gamer vibe reviews like reduced fun and repetition play compared to it's predecessors.

Gta Iv is still a milestone in achievement but until something is future proof, comparisons are likely.

Posted on 22 Aug 2012 13:14:47 BDT
Macca says:
"It'll take 10 hours to complete"

I hate when people say this, do you guys literally just rush through the story and do NOTHING else the game has to offer? I've played the game for probably more than 10 hours already and I've only just completed the first cop case.

Posted on 11 Sep 2012 16:43:34 BDT
Kirk Mckeand says:
This review is great, I brought the game straight after reading it. There are links on the site that bring you to the game on amazon. If you already have the game its still a good read this http://iknowiwillmakeit.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sleeping-dogs-review.html?m=1
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  7 Aug 2012
Latest post:  11 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about