Size: 14|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£10.50+ £4.99 shipping

on 4 February 2015
I ordered size 10,as I'm normally an 8 and reviews said to go up a size. If my bump was bigger,I think the 12 would have fit,but my bump is neat,so the 10 is fine. Was so impressed. It's a good quality cozzie and such a reasonable price. I did buy in the sale at 70% off,but I would happily pay more.
on 1 April 2016
I got the pink one and I've seen reviews that it doesn't come with a meshing on the breast department but the one I received did, I got a size 12 normally a size 10 but took the advice from other reviews saying to go up a size and there's plenty of room to grow I'm currently 6 months pregnant and it's a nice costume and fitting loads of room for breasts so don't be afraid of your breasts falling out. Overall I'm very pleased with the purchase and at a great price as well
on 15 June 2016
I'm 5ft7, size 10-12 and 38 weeks. Bought in a size 14 as other reviewers recommended to buy bigger. Costume fits around my body (as in the diameter of my bump) but isn't quite long enough - I either end up with my boobs about to fall out or really high 80s style leg holes! Also it came with a price sticker on it that has left a big round sticky mark that doesn't wash off.

So not ideal but at this late stage it does the job. I'd recommend buying a swimsuit from a proper maternity brand instead.
on 31 January 2015
This will do me fine throughout my pregnancy (I hope), but my one complaint is that it doesn't so much account for the growing breasts as well as growing bump! It does fit well but comes around my chest a bit further away from my arms than I'd like and makes me a little paranoid that I'm falling out while swimming along.
on 4 September 2015
After reading the reviews I decided to purchase this swimming costume. It arrived promptly and before the actual scheduled date. However, after trying it on, I felt it didn't really suit me due to my big chest I looked like a beach ball with legs! Think it is better suited to a smaller frame!
on 15 August 2014
bought it as I've finally grown too big for my speedo's needed it for a hen weekend to Alton towers and it was really comfortable.Good value for money as I didn't want to spend too much on maternity swimwear as lets face it they aren't used for very long.
on 6 July 2014
This product was brought for my 35 weeks pregnant daughter and fitted like a glove . The fabric was lovely and she was very pleased with the fitting and the sizing. . The quality is also excellent and it is recommended to other perspectivebuyers .
on 29 November 2014
This costume came very quickly and it fits great. I ordered a 16 as on the advice of other customers went bigger, usually wear a 12. I'm currently 23 weeks and have plenty of growing room. Would recommend. Really good price
on 22 July 2014
Good quality considering the price.
Following other reviewes I have ordered two sizes larger than my normal size and it fits good (I'm in 6 month),still leaving some space for the next 3 months.
on 27 February 2016
Fantastic swim suit fits really well however i would advise you get one size up as my wife is a size 12 and she got a 14 as advised from other comments and i am glad i did as they come up small.