Colour: Navy/Teal|Size: 14 (L)|Change

on 16 October 2013
If you're like me, and a bit lazy at shaving, this is perfect! Also, it is comfortable and great for swimming in. I was worried that it might chafe, but the material is soft and supporting.
on 5 January 2014
These suits are great for fitness swimming but I found that the size down from my usual dress size fits a lot better and made me feel more secure in the pool.
on 29 August 2013
everything was fine with the product, fits great and very happy with it would highly recommend its very comfy, im looking forward to using it properly
on 12 August 2014
As a larger lady I was looking for something to wear swimming that I wasn't going to fall out of! This suit fits nicely and holds everything in place. The longer legs are great as they cover areas that I have issues with. I think the leg length could possibly do with being slightly longer but overall I am impressed with the quality for a budget priced swimsuit.
on 12 November 2013
Stylish, functional, comfortable and flattering, what more do you need from a swimsuit! I have already recommended this swimsuit to more than one of my friends.
on 1 November 2013
This swin suit is a very comfortable fit. easy to get on both wet and dry. maybe a little low in the front if your bigger busted.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2014
I bought this suit for my daily winter swim, part of my weight loss regimen. I wanted something which didn't display too much flesh and was a comfortable suit for powering up and down the pool - and it's brilliant on all counts. Fits beautifully, covers all the bits I want covered and keeps its shape well.
on 19 September 2014
I am very pleased with this item. I'm no lover of the swimming pool but need to do aquarobics. This covers all the excess blubber and I felt well supported around the bust. I bought a size 18. I wear a size 16 jeans and size 18 tops. This fit is perfect I am 5ft 7". The legs stayed put even when doing the exercises. Would recommend.
on 30 August 2013
comfortable to wear and swim in. also excellent for sunbathing. good tummy support and also good bust support. well worth buying.
on 15 December 2014
Really pleased with this purchase.Super price and has coped really well with the chlorine. Swim regularly and its a nice fit with plenty of support in the right places. Definitely will buy this product again.