on 13 June 2013
Good points:
Very good value for money
Good quality
Comfortable
Looks good
Lined

Bad points:
Slips down whilst swimming and billows out like a windsock

Conclusion:
I really wanted to like this swimsuit, but unfortunately it was not really suitable for lane swimming. I have a short torso, but even so it slipped down and nearly caused me to expose rather more than I wanted to. The lining also catches water, making swimming in this heavy going. It would probably be okay for non-lane swimming. The quality is excellent for the price, the lining means that it should last a long time and it is comfortable.
on 30 July 2014
I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered two sizes larger than I normally would and glad I did. Slazenger swimsuits are generally quite short in the body. The size I ordered fits pretty well (I'm 5ft 10 with a long torso), perhaps a bit loose round the waist but nothing major. The straps sit comfortably and nothing can fall out, might be a bit snug for bustier ladies though. I've had slazenger swimsuits in the past and the double lining means they are durable (more so than speedo) and wash really well, they also keep you a bit warmer in the water. For the price I am very pleased and would recommend.
on 20 February 2014
Great value and smashing fit, everything I could ask for in comfort and style, not too revealing and perfect for the swimming baths at the Gym
on 6 May 2014
Have had operation on my leg need to go to the hydroswiminging pool to improve healing.
Had no swimsuit and did not whant to pay alot for one. Slazenger x swimsuit fited the bill.
on 22 March 2015
Lovely looking swim suit. Quite modern and fashionable sports suit. I would say its on the small size. I bought I size bigger as suggested by previous reviews but still find its quite short in the length and don't think I have a very long torso. Overall though very good for the price
on 13 January 2015
Swimsuit brought back from the UK as I live in Cyprus. Perfect fit and very reasonable.
on 22 March 2014
Exactly as described. Colour nice. Fits really well. Ideal for swimming lengths as very comfortable, and dries quickly too. Can recommend.
on 12 July 2014
Nice swimsuit, fits well, ideal for swimming lengths. Looks like it costs much more than it did. I really like it.
on 18 March 2015
I wanted to like this costume as it is very good quality for the price, however, it is very short in the body, which I could cope with if it didn't slip down even further almost exposing me whilst doing both swimming and aqua aerobics. The fit was generally good, just far too short in the body.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2015
A little tight across the shoulders but certainly does the job