on 2 August 2014
I really do love R.E. Butler's books and this one was no exception. Brone is a big tough, alpha male who goes all mushy for his mate. Just the way I like it. The characters are good, the story is good and it is well-written as always.
I never I would Brone's story it was a surprise to see he had such a loving side to his character but a very welcome one, when he saw his beloved for the first time I have to admit that I w as s very pleased that this happened for him and look forward to Mishka finding his beloved too thank you for bringing such a brilliant series to your breathless fans R E Buttler
on 23 August 2014
Really, really like R.E. Butler's writing and this book lived up to my expectations. Excellent storyline with characters that you can emphasize with. Only sorry the story has ended hope this is the start of a new series around the Gang club.
on 10 August 2014
A wonderful book , I have loved all the books in the Wiccan were bear series, and this is another fantastic read. Full of Wiccans, shifters, fallen angels and vampires, oh and don't forget the romance. A great read well recommended.
on 11 September 2014
In an attempt to protect the vampires’ mates, natural Wiccan Arissa takes a job at the vampire club Fang. Brone took one look and knew he had found his beloved mate and willing to walk away from everything for her but their enemies are now targeting Arissa in this thrilling paranormal romance.

This fast paced and smooth flowing plot keeps readers on their toes with suspense, drama, action and passion. The author brings the story to life with well written scenes and details that capture the imagination and the strong compelling characters invite the reader to visit their world and well orchestrated believable action scenes add lots of excitement.

The attraction between Brone and Arissa burns up the pages from first sight and well it builds to an explosion of red hot sex scenes that scorch the reader with a fiery inferno of passion. Finding his mate, is the best thing that ever happened to this broody, alpha vampire male and after a thousand years I think he deserves one and Arissa is a perfect fit.

Spine tingling tension builds throughout the story as the danger escalates and I must stay that some of Arissa’s protection spells are very cool and the bad guys certainly get what they deserve. I was completely caught up in the story from the very beginning and the reader threw in a few surprises that I really enjoyed as well and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

4 ½ STARS
on 29 July 2014
This was a great book very funny thoroughly enjoyed this and have already pre-ordered the next instalment R E Butler is a terrific author and her books just keep getting better and better
on 29 July 2014
As always R.E Butler has delivered a fantastic book full of adventure, excitement, and lots of hot sexy action. Can't wait for the next book. She is definitely a 'must read' author.
on 27 March 2015
Loved this book . Think it was one of my favourites. Cannot wait for mishka's story . If you haven't read all the books I highly recommend you do .
on 21 August 2014
really enjoyed this book loved the characters and the interesting story and the sexy romance between the main characters was enjoyable to read
on 21 August 2014
I didn't enjoy this as much as other books in the wear bear series but I excellent as always and did keep me entertained.