Edition: Chill|Change

on 14 January 2013
She isn't a giant but you don't need a giant to get through the games. She is small and very quick and easy to control. Once you upgrade her she often outlasts in battles that giants fail to live through.
on 27 March 2013
i orderd this skylander n it arrived as it sed witch is great but when my son opened it on his birthday one off its arms came off and my son has many of these skylanders and nothing has ever broke off something just didnt add up with this as by mistake i orderd two of this charactor from two different place this n tesco so we had two and when putting them together they had differnt faces n helmets now im not sure why but it seems odd how they were different n then this ones hand came off honestly this one seems cheap n will stick to buying from eg tesco/toysrus n pay more if it means getting quality skylanders
i would not recomend buying this at all sorry
on 9 February 2013
This character is great and the kids love it, but unfortunately 2 months after purchase both the arm and head have fallen off!!! (not due to aggressive play at all- they are keep safely in the box when not on the portal of power). Bought through Amazon in late November, not sure if there is anything I can do! It seems such a shame - I would have expected these expensive characters to be much more durable....
on 28 May 2014
My son has enjoyed using this character on his Skylanders Swap Force game on the Wii, he needed this element to progress in the game!
on 3 May 2014
Arrived in perfect condition and is a cool character but before level 5 she can't really do anything interesting below level 5
on 14 May 2013
this was the exact pack of skylanders the little fellar was looking for to help complete his collection now hes happy
on 28 March 2013
Sorry to say that only a minute out of the packet the arm was off this particular Skylander. It seems to be a common fault with Chill and you see plenty of one armed Chill's on Ebay. We have over forty Skylanders and this is the only one that has ever broken. Clearly you have to have it for the collection but, be prepared for a fairly quick amputation.
on 17 April 2013
Firstly the delivery was super fast, but how to use this item, and whether it works well, I have no idea, except that they are something for the Wii. Now my Grandchildren would be able to tell you and I might have a better idea after I have been to Scotland to deliver this as a birthday present as I am sure I will have to have play. :)
on 2 June 2014
It's a Skylanders Character from the old "Giants" Title. All the old Skylanders can be played at the new Swap Force and of course in the Next Title "Trap Team". This Character was very cheap in the Amazon Sale for only 2,49 GBP. I like the Detail of this Skylander. 5 Stars Rating.
on 16 September 2013
Toy arrived in perfect condition the next day. I was worried as had left it late to order a birthday present - but no reason to worry. Excellent toy and excellent service

See one answered question