Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Skip Hop Via Messenger Changing Bag (Black)
|Price:||£43.84 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£25.16 (36%)|
- Pocket protected by Agion antimicrobial lining helps reduce odour-causing bacteria
- Two sets of hidden magnets allow the flap to close in different ways
- Cushioned changing pad
- Shoulder strap includes soft, removable shoulder pad
- Bottle pockets inside and out for up to four bottles or sippy cups
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Function never looked so sleek. The Skip Hop VIA MESSENGER is an amazingly organized and functional diaper bag with a super sleek style. With eighteen pockets, the VIA MESSENGER has spots for everything you and baby need when you hit the road. There are bottle pockets, compartments for food, cups, toys and more. There’s also a special pocket protected by Agion antimicrobial lining which helps reduce odour-causing bacteria. The VIA MESSENGER includes the new Shuttle Clips; a unique strap and fastening system that allows the VIA to attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of any stroller and then convert into a cool, hip messenger-style diaper bag. When attached to the stroller, you can leave the shoulder strap attached or remove it for a cleaner look. The VIA MESSENGER includes magnetic closures throughout and a comfy shoulder pad.
1 x Via Messenger Changing Bag
1 x changing mat
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The bag itself is quite small, though from the outside it looks quite roomy. The magnetic closer is not all that and is worse than what I had before. The bag easily opens and then things fall out. Also a mobile baby if they find the bag can empty it out (as this was the reason I was changing my original nappy bag). It is not really practical enough for what it is intended. It is FULL with a couple of nappies and wipes and one set of spare clothes. Any more than that it will not stay closed. The younger the baby the more you need, the older the baby the larger the clothes. Not sure what age baby this would be good for. I went back to using my old nappy bag and wished that I had got another one of them. I guess it is fine for a quick trip out that you do not need to take any thing but nappies with you, forget taking things like a bottle, cup, or creams ,etc. If you need anything else you can pop home. Maybe I could take out the changing mat to make more space but you should not have to do that. Maybe if the magnetic closer was stronger or a zip inside the bag more would fit inside the bag without it opening. I just fed up off getting the bag out of the boot or from under the pushchair and it emptying out or even if it fell over things would fall out.
In my opinion I wasted my money on this. I would not recommend this bag.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. I liked some of the other more purse-like diaper bags but knew I would have a hard time getting my husband to carry them. This messenger bag is cute and yet masculine.
2. Some of the other diaper bags were bigger but I wanted something a little more compact. That being said, this diaper bag will fit essentials for a day out (diapers, wipes, bottles, formula, extra outfit, water bottle, etc.) but you will not be able to carry a lot of extra things around with you. I did not want a huge diaper bag because I knew I would fill it and then have to lug it around.
3. It has a number of zippered pouches which will securely hold my phone, wallet, keys.
4. The pouches on the sides of the bags have draw-cords on them which allows for a more secure fit for water bottles or bottles.
So far, I am really happy with my choice and I recommend it if you are in need of a diaper bag for small outings.