Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£27.50+ £3.99 shipping

on 9 January 2014
I've got standard Jockey sports underwear at half the price and i never have any complaints. But I thought I would give these a go for the Athens classic marathon, at around 18kms I started to get groin chaffing/rash and started to get get very painfull a few k's down the road so I stopped at the med station to shove some vaseline down there, that helped a lot and had no problems after that (maybe the pain in my feet took my mind off of it). Anyway, I wonder if I would have had this problem in my Jockeys? I never get groin rash any other times.
on 3 May 2016
I've a couple of other items of Skins clothing and I'm usually a small, but when I bought a small pair of these shorts I found them to feel like they are an extra-small... as in ball-crushingly small. They are very short, and because of the construction of a very short pair of shorts, they pull tightly around the groin. If I were buying again I'd go a size larger than usual.
on 13 October 2013
i often buy things for my skinny ass and the small sizes are way to big. I know it's not a problem you all face every day but there you are.

these fit, and squeeze nicely! I seem to have an extra spring in my step, but don't know if that's just because they feel nice!
on 8 November 2015
Took a chance on size and got the medium. I'm a 30 waist and maybe should have got small but seeing it's cold now I wear them on top of my leggings and they definitely give me a confidence I can push it and not get injured. Won't cure an injury but are a help getting over one.
on 2 October 2013
a fast and efficient service.i won't even bother trying to shop at local sports shops next time. they've always sold out of popular sizes... even at the start of the rugby season
on 29 July 2015
Didn't realise that I was buying a different type of skins as my normal ones [a bit longer than these] and these are even better as they are a great fit and very comfortable.
on 7 June 2014
As usual from Skins a great product. I bought it for my teenage rugby mad son and he has no complaints
on 6 February 2015
Really tight. Good for active sports if you've any abdominal weakness.
on 4 February 2016
delighted with shorts.they were a gift for my grandson.
on 30 August 2014
Keeps everything very well tucked away for long runs.