on 3 December 2013
I live in the US, so I was a little apprehensive at first ordering this, because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to play these Region 2 DVDs in my computer's region 1 DVD player. However, I downloaded VLC media player (which I highly recommend--it's free!) which basically makes your DVD player region-free, or able to view DVDs from any region. Having done that, I was able to watch the episodes with no problem. They arrived in perfect condition (as perfect as possible after being jostled around in delivery trucks and the like), and I am so pleased with them. So if you're hesitant about getting this boxed set, I'd say don't be! Go for it!
on 25 December 2015
Not an original product!
Several of one season and a season missing completely, some cellophane wrapped some not!
REALLY NOT HAPPY AS THIS WAS A GIFT!!
Contact me ASAP!!!!!
review image review image
on 2 February 2016
I love this show! Although I don't watch a lot of international shows, I was always intrigued for Skins. I caught some episodes here and there many years ago but never watched whole seasons until I gave it a real chance on Netflix, and then I instantly became addicted and in love with it.
"Skins" might be one of the best teen shows ever, but something that differentiates it a lot from any other teen show, this show is a truly one of a kind; you relate to the characters and to the stories. Each generation is amazing and the actors are really talented; you'll be glued to your TV screen from Series 1 to Series 7.
I'm so happy I finally own this box set, so I can always have this TV show physically. The box although it's simple, it holds perfectly the previously-released DVD sets, and the best thing for an amazing price.
I'm from Mexico and I watch it on my laptop because of the Region restrictions (I recommend VLC Player!) without any problems. It's a big delight to finally have this show!
on 4 January 2016
Partner is over the moon!

Well packaged, nice and compact and clearly labelled.
Good price, compared to other online stores.

Now I'm just getting nagged constantly to watch it with him!
on 27 January 2016
This DOES NOT contain the original music, it has the generic crappy one...
on 22 September 2013
WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SERIES EVER A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE. WAS WORTH THE WAIT FROM UK. THANKS ALOT
on 20 September 2015
Stumbled upon the series by accident but pleased I did, one of the best British tv dramas ever. Would recommend this box set so all the episodes/series can be seen concurrently. Would love to see more especially other characters in the future and what happend to them.
on 26 April 2015
One of the best British series I've ever seen, delivered in a perfect form. DVD set includes all episodes from seven seasons plus a bunch of extras, some additional commentaries, trailers, etc. Video quality is good (as for a DVD), although I'd love to see it in High Definition as a Blu Ray edition. Soundtrack is consistent with the TV edition, it's a true must-have item for every Skins fan.
on 19 May 2014
Don't know what to say really. If you haven't watched it yet, you have been missing out of something amazing!
on 4 March 2015
Brilliant show but seasons 5 6 and 7 ruined it for me, the first 4 are brilliant though, giving 5 stars because it arrived in time was a good price and if I don't like a few of the seasons then shame.