Size: Small|Colour: Black/Black|Change

on 21 June 2015
Purchased these at the same time as some full length compression tights, they come up tiny - a medium in the thermal lined version fitted me perfectly, and I was delighted with them....though expensive, they were brilliant, these, on the other hand are VERY small, so small that they only reach just under my kneecap, and bite in to the top of my calf/lower knee. the label stitching was undoing when they arrived, and the skins label is peeling off. I have given them to a skinny 12 year old daughter of a friend, and they fit her fine. Would definitely NOT recommend spending the money on these, they are a rip off, buy cheaper leggings or buy from a source that you can be sure is genuine.
on 14 February 2013
Before ordering these I went on to the Skins website which has a tool for working out what size you need to order. I was sceptical when it said an X Small, but assumed they knew their sizing better than I did - I should have gone with my instincts as they were minute. I'd suggest go a size up as they are genuinely like a second skin and the material is exceptionally thin. I returned these - am thinking of buying a small, but will probably find a store that sells them and try them on first.
on 29 March 2014
I have the long leggings and shorts in the Skins A200 range and love them. They can go see through if you get caught running in the rain. They are a snug fit but they need to be to work. They have helped with my sciatica and also helping my muscles to recover from long marathon training runs. Feel great on.
on 3 May 2014
I was skeptical before I bought these, but I have found them to be supportive to my muscles and very comfortable on long runs. My quads and hamstrings don't ache nearly as much as they used to, and this seems to have led to me not picking up so many strains in my calf muscles either.
They were also protective when I fell and scraped and ripped every part of my legs not covered by these leggings. Would highly recommend them.
on 7 February 2016
These are the second pair I have bought of A200's capri tights I have purchased. They are brilliant. Worth paying the extra for the quality as other similar items aren't a patch on these in terms of quality and fit.
on 11 June 2015
I was disappointed in the sizing of these tights. On the strength of buying the full length skins, which are great, I ordered these 3/4 tights for warmer days. These were fine above the knee but the elastic just below the knee was so tight it was uncomfortable and I couldn't wear them. I know they're supposed to be firm but these were just too tight and sore. Not sure if this was a fault in this particular pair or whether it's across this range.I returned these and will buy another full length pair instead.
on 6 February 2016
Received these the other day, wore them for the first time today to a fitness class. Got home and found out the seam had ripped at the back and created a big hole in the most inappropriate place!! I am absolutely mortified!! Cannot believe this has happened within the first wear of normal exercise!! I have another pair of A200 Skins (from their site), the same size and never had any problems with them! Genuinely feel that these are not Skins as are fairly see through and clearly very poorly made!!!
on 25 September 2015
I love my skins.
I will agree with many of the comments below about the tightness of the materiel below the knee, but i just broke the stitching until it was more comfortable ( i have 15" calves).
Many people have also said they are short compared to the photo, this I also agree with, but none of my capri tights (skins or nike capri) sit that far down my leg so I didn't find that unusual (a pair of 3/4 length Nike leggings do sit that far down on me).
I looked up the sizing on the Skins website.
They took a while to get used to as the tightness compared to normal capris is noticeable, but now I hate running without them.

I have nothing to compare the fit to as i've never worn skins before, but I have plans to buy from Skins directly shortly. If I find a massive difference in the fit then I will try and remember to come back and change my review.
on 26 March 2016
Height 162cm, weight 56KG, I should buy size S, but bought a size M. It fits good, not tight, but I think size S must be better to fit the body~ Quality is very good, but pay attention to the static...
on 10 October 2014
These are fantastic for any exercise. I am not a runner, but I use them for hiking and when walking the Camino. They look great and are very comfortable. They look very small when you get them, but I found that they stretched quite a bit. I'm a size UK 8/10 and the small was perfect for me.