Size: Large|Colour: White|Change
Price:£50.88+ Free shipping

on 26 November 2012
I bought these on recommendation from a friend who uses the full body version as he has many problems with injuries being an injury prone goalkeeper! I have been lucky with injuries throughout my footballing career, but since I have got into my thirties I have had problems with my hamstrings and I could not shake the reoccurring strains and pulls off. I bought a pair of the Skins Compression shorts and alongside very good warm up routines and being careful, I was amazed in how much more I could push myself whilst wearing them. I will never reach the kind of speeds I could when I was in my early twenties, but being able to outpace players half my age again and have no problems afterwards (making sure to warm down!) is quite invigorating!
On the packet it does say that the professional sportsmen and women who use Skins have a distinct advantage over athletes not wearing them. Well I don't know about that, but I certainly know that would apply to amateur sportsmen and women. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
on 12 May 2013
Had these shorts about 2 months now. I use them on every run which i do 2-3 times a week. Very comfortable . Wearing these has really improved my running. Both during and after. You can feel your thigh muscles working a lot better with these. I especially love these during speed work, and hill reps. But equally good on just an ordinary flat run. Never any soreness after the runs wearing these. I wouldn't be without mine foe sure.
on 21 January 2014
I'm newly into the running scene and I'll preface this little review by saying that I've never enjoyed it much. Sprinting I'm fine with, but I've never been one for long distance running. Let me tell you that Skins can make all the difference. Completely gone is all the discomfort you might experience running in standard shorts & t-shirt.

I'm not entirely sure on the 'science' behind these products, but despite being skeptical at first I can proudly stand with the other reviewers that state this product works very well. Honestly it does help me push harder and run further.

For anyone on the fence about getting this product, I say just dive in and enjoy it asap.
on 13 June 2013
Used these on a 100km charity walk in and over the Yorkshire Dales. Used the shorts during the day and the full length at night. They are expensive but you pay for what you get in this instance. I didn't suffer from any leg soreness after 28.5 hours of walking! I now use them for cycling and they do reduce muscle fatigue. Can't recommend highly enough.
on 7 May 2014
Best compression shorts for running, cycling and wearing at the gym. I'm able to work out longer without getting any pain to leg muscles plus I do recover very quickly.
The shorts do give you the support at the certain place which make it more comfortable. One thing have to say the certain area can be revealing due to the design and will attract attention which I dont mind :) so if you are shy then I recommend wearing normal short on top.

I love these so much that I'm going to order another.

I recently ordered the A200 half tights and hopefully will be just as good...

Update - I tried the A200, they are ok but not as good as this A400
on 4 October 2015
I have worn the same pair of Skins A200 shorts for around two years for rugby and I thought that they were excellent, however, recently after a summer in the gym they have become too small. I chose the A400s I assumed that they would be better than the A200s and they were £30 on Amazon compared to £75 on there Skins website. I ordered the Large, as advised by the size chart on the Skins website.
When they arrived, initially I was impressed with the quality, I thought that they were more comfortable than the A200s. However after wearing them for training about five times and wearing them in two matches, they ripped at the front the entire way from the stitching at the bottom elastic the whole way up the seam until the waist band. Unfortunately, they cannot be returned as the box was thrown out a I expected the '420D Memory MX fabric' which is, 'almost twice as strong as the standard compression in other SKINS garments', to be more durable than it was.
on 27 October 2014
Good fit if you go for a size one smaller than you usually take in pants, I went for a medium instead of large I normally wear, skins size guide spot on for me as I was worried they would be too small
on 27 June 2012
Firstly - look at the cost, yes fairly expensive but they really do a great job. Im not just saying that, it took me some convincing by reading other reviews and visiting the site FAQs before buying these and parting with 45.00 from amazon.

They fit really good and the online size guide is spot on. Im normally a 34 waist and it suggested a medium based on my height/weight, which fits really well.
I have used them for the gym and for a 15 mile walk yesterday. Everytime they have stayed put and dont ever fold over or slip upwards like other shorts may do.

To be honest you hardly notice them when being worn and they do look really good, plenty of people take time to have a look as you go by.
Sweat management is very good as is cooling - so you are never wet or cold.

You can wear these with or without underwear, on their own or with a pair of shorts over the top.
All in all an excellent product and would recommend to anyone.

Just make sure you wash them on delicate / cold with no softeners as I do with all my sports gear.
on 9 April 2015
These shorts have a lot of compression all over, which is not what I found with the equivalent 2XUs (which have a drawstring waist and run a little larger all over). I sometimes play squash in these shorts. I have no idea if they help me play harder or recover more quickly, but I feel more aware of my lower body position and movement and they also keep everything quietly in order down there. After suffering several minor lower back/upper glute strains which laid me up for days or weeks, these shorts seem to be a very useful tool.
on 25 August 2013
A mate who runs a lot recommended these to me. Expensive but worth it she said.... I would agree, don't go cheap. These are great at the gym. Compression is good and very good at keeping you cool and dry