Size: X-Large|Colour: Black / Yellow|Change

on 26 November 2014
I use these tops in the gym and having worn both Nike Pro and the Sub stuff, I feel these offer unrivalled compression. I bought four of them. I feel that they enhance my gym experience, providing support for my muscle groups which enables a sustained intensity in the gym I just don't get from wearing a cotton t-shirt. They look really good too. The sweat wicking is very good - note that there's a big mesh patch under each armpit that's not visible in the photograph.

My only issue is with the longevity of the product with frequent usage. In the space of three months - with two uses per week of each top - two have developed problems. Specifically a rip at a seam. I've sent them back and had replacements, no quibble.

The fit is exceptionally tight. The guide from Skins is spot on so follow their advice on sizing. The fit does slacken slightly with washing so don't be perturbed if when you first try it on you feel like you're a square peg in a round hole.
on 22 March 2013
I've had this product for a few months now and don't really notice any difference. I go running a lot and do other sporting activities.

The top itself is nice and tight on the upper body and looks good when on. However, i've not really noticed any improvement on my body when recovering after excersize or during. I was hoping that it would help improve my back motion as i suffer with back problems.

I also find that the top isn't very tight on the bottom half of the body and keep having to pull it down when running.

The one use it does have is its warmth. I dont have to wear lots of layers in the winter as this top can keep you very warm.

Overall I think it's a good product that looks good but you should only buy it if you know for sure that it will help.
on 15 August 2013
Really good stuff, its rare I spend alot of money on sports clothing but this is a must have for gym goers, runners and genral sportsman. Get this now!
on 29 July 2012
I have a couple of other pieces of compression clothing by the same manufacturer all bought from Amazon. I have to say Skins products are generally well made and once you become used to the feel of them whilst they are worn, you will soon give up wearing anything else. I'm of quite athletic build so slipping into this T shirt is straight-forward, and certainly it looks and feels just right for my kind of exercise, with the added bonus that it makes you look like a hardcore professional athlete even if you aren't. I bought a matching T shirt and shorts for running during the summer, both in white thinking it would prove to be cooler when worn in the heat of the day. I can't say I have worn it whilst running during midday sunshine but certainly I stay cool enough on warmer evenings.

One thing I would mention is that be very careful measuring your size/weight before ordering, I deliberately ordered a medium size despite the fact I was right on the border between small/medium due to my weight vs height. I have a feeling that ordering the smaller size would have resulted in it being very difficult to get into.
on 12 January 2016
Product arrived on time and in reasonable packaging. Checked sizing guide on the companies website and purchased this top. Slightly difficult to put on but once on helps to regulate the body temperature during my games of squash, badminton and tennis. Does feel a bit tight around the rib cage area. The hardest thing to do is take this top off which I could not do alone. Always had to ask for help from someone else and I would end up getting spasms. When I contacted the company they stated that I would need to wash it a few times and then it would loosen but this did not happen and unfortunately I had to return it. I will probably purchase one size larger as I feel the product does do what it says.
on 18 November 2015
Really nice compression short sleeved top.
I bought a pair of Skins tights a while ago and only just started wearing them as the weather got cold on my weekend offload cycling trips.
I loved them so much i got this top.
Skins are the most comfortable base layer / compression clothing i have ever worn and i have some really nice other brands items.
Wearing this top makes me look slimmer than i am and is not too tight to take off.
Very impressed and will be buying more skins items.
on 24 November 2012
Does everything promised love the griping hem to stop the top riding up on long runs. Going to be buying the long sleeve one very soon.
on 30 July 2013
Good length, good feel when wearing it.
I like it for weight training and running. Also good arm length on A200.
on 12 October 2015
Best compression top I've bought and I use all the leading brands, would be 5 stars if the sizing was a little bigger as I'm usually an XL but I would definately go up 1 size if your ordering. I'm 6ft 1 and 94kg and its to tight around my arms. The quality is great though with lots of cool things like breathable material under the arms and a grip lining at the bottom of the shirt to stop it riding up.
on 15 August 2013
This was my first purchase of the A200 top. Took a little while to wrestle my way out of it, but once mastered it becomes easier! Since buying this top I have purchased a similar item from another supplier with the top made in china. The second top was no where near as good as this one. I suppose you get what you pay for! Would defiantly recommend this supplier!!!